Is she talking about John V.??

Sdsteve@Sbcglob

--B_3132167570_2867646 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

In 2001, Laura stunned the Denville Cycling Classic community in New Jersey, which has a rich
cycling history, when she won the race that was made up entirely of male competitors.

<http://www.lemondbikes.com/riders/laura_vangilder.html>

Laura Van Gilder (USA) Saturn

Age: 38 Home: Paradise, Pennsylvania Originally from: Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania Height: 5'2"
Weight: 125 lbs. Began racing: 1991 Began racing full time: 1991 Strengths: Sprinting, tactical
strengths, "wily" Saturn team member since: 2003

On the personal side... Laura Van Gilder's career highlights read like credits from a Who's Who in
cycling. Laura began racing 12 years ago. In 1993, she became the only woman on the Navigators team,
where she remained for seven years. She went on to ride for several small teams and is thrilled to
race for Team Saturn. "This is a very professional program, which allows the riders to focus on
results. This squad is very strong - I am looking forward to working with my teammates who are
world-class riders," says Laura.

A great sprinter, Laura is a welcome addition to the Saturn Cycling Team. With 110 wins to her
credit, Laura's proudest moments in cycling so far include the 2002 Le Tour du Montreal where she
took first place in the overall and in stages two and three, and the win in the hilly National Road
Race in 2002. She topped off 2002 by winning the Pro Cycling Tour and the top spot in the National
Racing Calendar rankings. Laura also has great memories of the 2000 U.S. National Criterium win. "I
was so focused that it felt effortless." In 2001, Laura stunned the Denville Cycling Classic
community in New Jersey, which has a rich cycling history, when she won the race that was made up
entirely of male competitors.

--B_3132167570_2867646 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding:
quoted-printable

<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Is she talking about John V.??</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT
COLOR=3D"#800000"><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><H2>In 2001, Laura stunned the D= enville Cycling Classic
community in New Jersey, which has a rich cycling hi= story, when she won the race that was made up
entirely of male competitors.<=

</H2></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><H2><BR> <BR> <BR> </H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>
</B></FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">= <FONT
SIZE=3D"2"><http://www.lemondbikes.com/riders/laura_vangilder.html&gt= ;<BR>
</FONT></FONT><H2><BR> Laura Van Gilder (USA) Saturn<BR> </H2><BR> Age: 38<BR> Home: Paradise,
Pennsylvania<BR> Originally from: Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania<BR> Height: 5'2"<BR> Weight: 125
lbs.<BR> Began racing: 1991<BR> Began racing full time: 1991<BR> Strengths: Sprinting, tactical
strengths, "wily"<BR> Saturn team member since: 2003<BR> <BR>
<B>On the personal side...<BR> </B>Laura Van Gilder's career highlights read like credits from a
Who's Who= in cycling. Laura began racing 12 years ago. In 1993, she became the only w= oman on
the Navigators team, where she remained for seven years. She went on= to ride for several small
teams and is thrilled to race for Team Saturn. &q= uot;This is a very professional program, which
allows the riders to focus on= results. This squad is very strong - I am looking forward to
working with m= y teammates who are world-class riders," says Laura.<BR> <BR> A great
sprinter, Laura is a welcome addition to the Saturn Cycling Team. W= ith 110 wins to her credit,
Laura's proudest moments in cycling so far inclu= de the 2002 Le Tour du Montreal where she took
first place in the overall an= d in stages two and three, and the win in the hilly National Road
Race in 20=
02. She topped off 2002 by winning the Pro Cycling Tour and the top spot in = the National Racing
Calendar rankings. Laura also has great memories of the = 2000 U.S. National Criterium win.
"I was so focused that it felt effort= less."<BR> In 2001, Laura stunned the Denville
Cycling Classic community in New Jersey= , which has a rich cycling history, when she won the
race that was made up e= ntirely of male competitors.<BR> <FONT COLOR=3D"#666666"><BR>
</FONT><BR> </FONT> </BODY> </HTML>

--B_3132167570_2867646--

"[email protected]" wrote:

> In 2001, Laura stunned the Denville Cycling Classic community in New Jersey, which has a rich
> cycling history, when she won the race that was made up entirely of male competitors.

i'm confused. are you questioning whether or not jv is really a man?