Is that your final answer?

hmm, maybe you guys don't know the names of the other planets, eh? ???

The answer is Venus... ;D

Let's try this one:

What do the words month, orange, silver and purple have in common?

Sorry to sound vague (I don't want to make a complete prat of myself).

Has it anything to do with Rhyme.

Lazarus! Bingo!

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.

Let's have it Lazarus! Give us a real stumper...

Oh , why did I have to get it right. :D

Okay the first question that comes to mind is.

What does Marge Simpson and Jackie Kennedy have in common ?

Simple, they are both "Bouvier's"

Am I correct? Because I am pretty sure that I am.

Take it away Altwegg

Well, when a mate asked me the above question I didn't have a clue, So there must be some serious Simpson fans out there.

Maybe we should start a Simpsons Thread. ;D

Hehe! ;D

Ok...from the show Shouthpark, what is the name of the Scottish kid that Cartman and friends always pick on?

Sheez, and I thought you guys were romantics ::)

Valentine's Day originates from the ancient Roman fertility festival of Lupercalia, which was celebrated on 15 February in honour of the gods Lupercus and Faunus, as well as the legendary founders of Rome, Romulus and Remus. During the festival, young men would draw the names of women from a box, and each couple would be paired until next year's celebration. Often they would fall in love and marry.

At around 270AD Rome was facing battles and civil uprising. The men were not keen to join the army. Emperor Claudius II believed that the men did not want to leave their loved ones and summarily cancelled all marriages and engagements. Two priests, Valentine and Marius, disobeyed the decree and secretly performed marriage ceremonies. Valentine was caught on 14 February and dragged to jail. Later in the day he was clubbed to death and beheaded. It is said that, before his execution, Valentine himself had fallen in love with the jailer's daughter. He signed his final note to her, "From your Valentine."
In 391AD, Emperor Theodosius I declared Christianity as the official religion of the Rome. The fertility festival was celebrated until 496AD when Pope Gelasius replaced it with a similar celebration. For patron saint of the celebration, he chose the "lovers" saint, St Valentine. He also moved the date of the celebration from the 15 February to the date of St Valentine's death, 14 February. Through the centuries, Valentines Day became to be remembered more as the festival of love instead of a religious day. In 1969 it was dropped from the Roman Catholic calendar as a designated feast day.

Riddle me this:

A man works as an accountant on the 24th floor of a high-rise building. On rainy days, he takes the elevator all the way to the 24th floor. However, on sunny days he takes the elevator only to the 12th floor, where he then takes the stairs the rest of the way. WHY?

He is a very short man, who can only reach the 12 button on the elevator. On rainy days he brings an umbrella which he uses to push the 24 th button !

How much more energy is there in fat compared to carbohydrates ?