Is the Sigma Sport Targa compatible with the RCS Plus Wireless Mount?

Zeeexsixare

Guest
Just like the subject says, is the Sigma Sport Targa
compatible with the RCS Plus Wireless Mount? I ripped my
wired cable about 5 times, resoldering it each time before
melting the mount. Wireless shouldn't give me problems.
Sigma's site is completely useless.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just like the subject says, is the Sigma Sport Targa
> compatible with the
RCS
> Plus Wireless Mount? I ripped my wired cable about 5
> times, resoldering
it

Wow. I am dumb. I looked at the packaging on my Targa and
noticed, "RCS plus compatibility: retro-fit any time to
wireless operation.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "ZeeExSixAre" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Just like the subject says, is the Sigma Sport Targa
> > compatible with the
> RCS
> > Plus Wireless Mount? I ripped my wired cable about 5
> > times, resoldering
> it
>
> Wow. I am dumb. I looked at the packaging on my Targa and
> noticed, "RCS plus compatibility: retro-fit any time to
> wireless operation.
>
> --
> Phil, Squid-in-Training

Then I guess I won't beat you upside the head for not
looking at the box first...

Mike