Is there a homo inside of me?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Duncan Holmes, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. I want to shave my beautiful running legs in the hope of shaving millisenconds off my mile, but the
    *wife* SAYS "no way Johnny." She says that she don't want no homo-sapiens. Am I alone?

    --
    It is not white. It is more like pale.

    Tags:

  2. Theracker

    Theracker Guest

    IMHO if you're running within seconds of a four minute mile maybe, if not then you're being
    ridiculous. I think there is a little bit of homo in lots of people, most manage to keep it under
    control. If you don't believe me ask the Pope.

  3. Ed Prochak

    Ed Prochak Guest

    >Is there a homo inside of me?

    I think you'd feel him if there was. I know one finger makes me squeal like a lil girl, so I think
    if a homo was inside you'd certainly know it. Enjoy.

    --
    Ed Prochak running: http://www.fags.org/faqs/running-fag/ family:
    http://web.magicinterface.com/~fagcollins

  4. In my eyes, you lose no masculinity by shaving your legs. And as far as the wife goes..... she's
    already used to sleeping with a girlie........It's just that now the girlie will have smooth legs.

  5. Amh

    Amh Guest

    Duncan Holmes <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I want to shave my beautiful running legs in the hope of shaving millisenconds off my mile, but
    > the *wife* SAYS "no way Johnny." She says that she don't want no homo-sapiens. Am I alone?

    Why not unleash the cyclist inside of you. Look at photos of the Tour

    Andy

  6. Jim

    Jim Guest

    How does this make you run faster? Do you stop less often to scratch? Or maybe the weight
    difference. How much does leg hair weigh? Or do you train faster because homo's are always chasing
    you? Just curious.

    Jim

    "Duncan Holmes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > I want to shave my beautiful running legs in the hope of shaving millisenconds off my mile, but
    > the *wife* SAYS "no way Johnny." She says that she don't want no homo-sapiens. Am I alone?
    >
    > --
    > It is not white. It is more like pale.

  7. Amh

    Amh Guest

    [email protected] (Bill-always hard-Rodgers ) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > >Why not unleash the cyclist inside of you.
    >
    > Wear Nikes for your "coming out party".

    Actually my cycling shoes are Shimano.

    > >Look at photos of the Tour

    > Not only is it immaterial, but also undeterminable.

    Thats the word I was looking for.

    Andy