Is there anyone here who rides at the Superdrome (Frisco, Texas)?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Colin Campbell, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. I am visiting Dallas soon, and would like to ride the track. I tried e-mailing Ryan as shown on the
    Superdrome Web site, but haven't heard from him yet.

    I'm trying to find out when and if the track is open for training the weekend of October 11 - 12.
    Thanks, Colin

    Tags:

  2. Asa

    Asa Guest

    Go to txbra.org and go to the forum and make a post (you don't have to register). You will have an
    answer quickly. Also Ryan Crissy will probably respond first on that forum.

  3. Asa

    Asa Guest

    Go to txbra.org and make a post on the forum (you don't have to register). You will have an
    answer pretty quick. Also, Ryan Crissy reads that forum and will probably answer the question on
    that forum.

  4. Colin Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I am visiting Dallas soon, and would like to ride the track. I tried e-mailing Ryan as shown on
    > the Superdrome Web site, but haven't heard from him yet.
    >
    > I'm trying to find out when and if the track is open for training the weekend of October 11 - 12.
    > Thanks, Colin

    if you didnt already find it, http://www.superdrome.com/

    According to the site, they are open from 9am-2pm on weekends. Please post a ride report if you go,
    I am thinking of taking a trip up there for the track 101 class some saturday. (speaking of which,
    they want you to take it before riding)

    - j
    --
    http://www.io.com/~jti/