Is there anyone here who rides at the Superdrome (Frisco, Texas)?

Colin Campbell

Guest
I am visiting Dallas soon, and would like to ride the track. I tried e-mailing Ryan as shown on the
Superdrome Web site, but haven't heard from him yet.

I'm trying to find out when and if the track is open for training the weekend of October 11 - 12.
Thanks, Colin

Go to txbra.org and go to the forum and make a post (you don't have to register). You will have an
answer quickly. Also Ryan Crissy will probably respond first on that forum.

Go to txbra.org and make a post on the forum (you don't have to register). You will have an
answer pretty quick. Also, Ryan Crissy reads that forum and will probably answer the question on
that forum.

Colin Campbell <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am visiting Dallas soon, and would like to ride the track. I tried e-mailing Ryan as shown on
> the Superdrome Web site, but haven't heard from him yet.
>
> I'm trying to find out when and if the track is open for training the weekend of October 11 - 12.
> Thanks, Colin

if you didnt already find it, http://www.superdrome.com/

According to the site, they are open from 9am-2pm on weekends. Please post a ride report if you go,
I am thinking of taking a trip up there for the track 101 class some saturday. (speaking of which,
they want you to take it before riding)

- j
--
http://www.io.com/~jti/