Is there anything out there to carry the front tire and seat?

hugo

Guest
Just wondering if anyone has invented a backpack that will hold a front
tire and seat on the outside of the bag? I might just try applying some
velcro tabs to the backpack so I can walk around without carrying the
s$#@.

[email protected] wrote:
> hugo wrote:
>> Just wondering if anyone has invented a backpack that will hold a front
>> tire and seat on the outside of the bag? I might just try applying some
>> velcro tabs to the backpack so I can walk around without carrying the
>> s$#@. Bungie the wheel to the backpack like I do and the seat with post can go in the cargo cords on the side of the pack.

This may fit the bill...

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/profile.cfm?SKU=22067&subcategory_ID=4340

CamelBak Chaos Item #20-2594A

Built to withstand unruly behavior over jumps, man made stunts and
vertical declines. Independent Suspension with waist harness provides
incredible stability on technical, high speed descents. Made with 1680D
Ballistic Nylon and #10 zippers for incredible durability. Air Director
ventilated rear panel will keep your back cool and dry. Gear straps
allow storage of your helmet, shin and elbow guards on the outside of
your pack for secure and easy access

hugo wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone has invented a backpack that will hold a front
> tire and seat on the outside of the bag? I might just try applying some
> velcro tabs to the backpack so I can walk around without carrying the
> s$#@.

How about looping an old drivetrain chain though the frame and the seat
rails and leaving it? And locking your removed front wheel up with the
rest of the bike?

/s