is this a chic dress for dating!

jackson123

Sep 5, 2007
hi, there. i am gonna have a date with a very charming guy. who knows, i've loved him secretly for so long! now i have an opportunity to date with him. so happy!! i wanna show the best side to him. does this Laundry by Shelli Segal Halter Dress suitable for first dating?? love this stuff, but i am not sure... plz give me some suggestions.

Frankly, the dress below makes me hot, so I'm sure it would work for your beau...

The optimal mating strategy for a female is to conceal the stages of her estrous cycle to keep the male guessing. A woman's choice of clothing can reveal that information so be careful. Make sure it's enough to get him interested, but not enough so that he can figure out the calendar.

Mmmmm. For a first date? Sometimes less is not more.

Don't buy something that "tries too hard". Make sure what you're wearing is you not some alter ego. That dress looks like something you'd see on a cheesy soap opera.

For a first date opt for pretty not desperate.

How's that for a first post here?

Guttercat said:
Mmmmm. For a first date? Sometimes less is not more.

Don't buy something that "tries too hard". Make sure what you're wearing is you not some alter ego. That dress looks like something you'd see on a cheesy soap opera.

For a first date opt for pretty not desperate.

How's that for a first post here?
thanks very much