Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Is this a good bike? Cyclepro...?

Started by asparagus · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,521 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
13 June 2007
Last activity
13 June 2007
Original author
asparagus
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,521
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [font=Arial]I found a bike on Craig's List to buy that's up for $35. The owner says says he bought it for $350 several years ago and that he just wants it out of his garage. Here's what I know about it:[/font]
    [font=Arial]-Not used often[/font]
    [font=Arial]-It is a Regent made by Cyclepro (I don't know what this means...not familiar with bikes)[/font]
    [font=Arial]-10 speed with Shimano gears and shifter[/font]
    [font=Arial]-And it has 27" wheels, it's an women's adult sized bike...[/font]

    [font=Arial]Can anyone who knows a bit about bikes tell me if this is a good bike? I don't want to end up with something from Wal-Mart, but I don't know how to tell the difference until it falls apart after riding it down the street. [/font]

    [font=Arial]Thank you!!!!!!![/font]
    [font=Arial]There are pictures of the bike here:[/font]
    atlanta.craigslist.org348699563.html

    [font=Arial][/font]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.