Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Is this a good deal?

Started by sd5500 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 894 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
24 May 2004
Last activity
25 May 2004
Original author
sd5500
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
894
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3677982685&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

    What do ya think? I waiting to hear back from a few people I emailed that bought the 303s and 404s from this ebay seller. Looks like a smokin deal.

  2. I've heard back from people. All said wheels were brand new in original Box. They all love the wheels.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.