Is this an unreasonable request?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I started WW back in April 2003. I went to meetings until mid July 2003. I have continued to do the
    WW plan since then and have lost 35 pounds. When I rejoined 2 weeks ago I was treated like a new
    customer at square one. I'd like to get my "service" bridged so that I can get
    credit/acknowledgement of the first 35 pounds that I lost. I still have my original WW log book that
    I could show them as proof.

    Is this a reasonable request? What are your thoughts/opinions about my request?
    --
    ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    247/211.2/140ish

    Tags:

  2. I can see both sides of this, Lee wishing you good luck
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I started WW back in April 2003. I went to meetings until mid July 2003. I have continued to do
    > the WW plan since then and have lost 35 pounds. When
    > rejoined 2 weeks ago I was treated like a new customer at square one. I'd like to get my "service"
    > bridged so that I can get credit/acknowledgement
    of
    > the first 35 pounds that I lost. I still have my original WW log book that
    > could show them as proof.
    >
    > Is this a reasonable request? What are your thoughts/opinions about my request?
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 247/211.2/140ish
    > 215/211.2/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    If you have your old book they are supposed to give you "credit" at least at my meeting. My people
    were in a giant discussion of my official "start" weight for my lifetime book, because many of them
    Remembered me from when I was 365. I had joined so many times I was something of a legend. I did not
    have the book from that time. They ended up using the 365 based upon a lifetimer's memory who had
    been a weigher, plus several other people. It mattered more to them than it did to me, they wanted
    to be able to tell newcomers "hey, she lost over 200 pounds..."

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > I started WW back in April 2003. I went to meetings until mid July 2003. I have continued to do
    > the WW plan since then and have lost 35 pounds. When
    > rejoined 2 weeks ago I was treated like a new customer at square one. I'd like to get my "service"
    > bridged so that I can get credit/acknowledgement
    of
    > the first 35 pounds that I lost. I still have my original WW log book that
    > could show them as proof.
    >
    > Is this a reasonable request? What are your thoughts/opinions about my request?
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 247/211.2/140ish
    > 215/211.2/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  4. Laura

    Laura Guest

    I do have my old book. It was so busy there this morning that I couldn't dare ask. Maybe I'll see if
    I can get there extra early next week. It is worth asking them. I might even shoot ww an e-mail to
    see if they can tell me the "official" rules on this.

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > If you have your old book they are supposed to give you "credit" at least
    at
    > my meeting. My people were in a giant discussion of my official "start" weight for my lifetime
    > book, because many of them Remembered me from when
    > was 365. I had joined so many times I was something of a legend. I did
    not
    > have the book from that time. They ended up using the 365 based upon a lifetimer's memory who had
    > been a weigher, plus several other people. It mattered more to them than it did to me, they wanted
    > to be able to tell newcomers "hey, she lost over 200 pounds..."
    >
    > "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > I started WW back in April 2003. I went to meetings until mid July 2003.
    > > have continued to do the WW plan since then and have lost 35 pounds.
    When
    > > rejoined 2 weeks ago I was treated like a new customer at square one.
    I'd
    > > like to get my "service" bridged so that I can get
    credit/acknowledgement
    > of
    > > the first 35 pounds that I lost. I still have my original WW log book
    that
    > > could show them as proof.
    > >
    > > Is this a reasonable request? What are your thoughts/opinions about my request?
    > > --
    > > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > > 247/211.2/140ish
    > > 215/211.2/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  5. I feel that is reasonable, and I think that is what my center would do, but your center may be
    different.

    Debbie

    "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > I started WW back in April 2003. I went to meetings until mid July 2003. I have continued to do
    > the WW plan since then and have lost 35 pounds. When
    > rejoined 2 weeks ago I was treated like a new customer at square one. I'd like to get my "service"
    > bridged so that I can get credit/acknowledgement
    of
    > the first 35 pounds that I lost. I still have my original WW log book that
    > could show them as proof.
    >
    > Is this a reasonable request? What are your thoughts/opinions about my request?
    > --
    > ~~Laura (LJ)~~
    > 247/211.2/140ish
    > 215/211.2/205 RAFL started 4/21/03 rejoined 1/31/04

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Thanks Deb. I will get up the courage this week to ask them at my WI next saturday. I just have
    to get up early enough (doors open at 7:30) to be able to ask the leader. Thank god I have my
    old log book.

    [email protected]