I test rode a 56cm Serotta TI. My current bike is a 57cm Lemond. The Serotta rode great, but unsurprising felt cramped. I decided to have the seller take a short video of me riding it for secondary opinions.
I'm 5 11.5 (182cm)
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike buying advice · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I test rode a 56cm Serotta TI. My current bike is a 57cm Lemond. The Serotta rode great, but unsurprising felt cramped. I decided to have the seller take a short video of me riding it for secondary opinions.
I'm 5 11.5 (182cm)
FWIW ...
[INDENT]Are these the same on BOTH bikes?!?
[INDENT]Top Tube length?
[INDENT]Seat tube angle?
Saddle height & relative setback to the pedals?[/INDENT]
Stem length?
Crank arm length?[/INDENT]
[/INDENT]
While you do NOT look particularly comfortable on the bike as it is set up, however ...
[INDENT]IMO, if an individual knows the dimensions of ONE bike which fits well, then s/he should be able to replicate it on another frame IF the frame size of one is within a couple of centimeters of the other.[/INDENT]
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.