is this creepy?

I'll have to talk to mom about her giving me at least her
wedding ring when she passes. I'd like to have the pair.

"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]
rthlink.net...
> NO it's not creepy. Just thank Mom and move ahead. See,
> she's still keeping an eye on you.
>
> And Laura - I wear my Dad's wedding ring. Depending on how
> swollen my fingers are determines which finger I wear it
> on. Right now I'm wearing
it

Laura wrote:

> Don't let it creep you out. Look at it as a gift from
> beyond. Your mother would be happy that you found a use
> for her clothes.
>
> When I could no longer wear my wedding ring my mother gave
> me dad's to wear. I now have a little piece of him with my
> at all times. I just don't know what I am going to do when
> my own rings start to fit again.

Wear it on a chain round you neck.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Laura wrote:

> Don't let it creep you out. Look at it as a gift from
> beyond. Your mother would be happy that you found a use
> for her clothes.
>
> When I could no longer wear my wedding ring my mother gave
> me dad's to wear. I now have a little piece of him with my
> at all times. I just don't know what I am going to do when
> my own rings start to fit again.

Wear it on a chain round you neck.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Why would it be creepy? I'm a GAL and wear my dad's
clothes...

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:37:17 -0800, Fred
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, the only way I see it as creepy, if Tracy is a
>GUY!!! (gd&r)

Linda P
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, the only way I see it as creepy, if Tracy is a
>GUY!!! (gd&r)

Linda P
232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

put his on a chain and wear it, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [...]

> > reason she tended to buy large size shirts. It's the
> > shirts that are fitting. It is actually quite exciting,
> > because I always thought of my mother as a petite woman.
> >
> > So, is it creepy to wear my dead mother's clothes? There
> > isn't any article that I've found that particularly
> > reminds me of her (a bunch of the stuff still has the
> > tags on it - she liked to buy things but then never wear
> > them). Plus, I'm in desperate need of the clothing. I
> > don't want to buy a whole lot of new clothes right now,
> > since I hope to be down one more size before I'm done
> > with all of this.
> >
> > <sigh> .... why can't I just let things be easy?
> >
> > Tracy

> When I could no longer wear my wedding ring my mother gave
> me dad's to wear. I now have a little piece of him with my
> at all times. I just don't know what I am going to do when

Wearing her jewelry doesn't bother me at all - in fact I
have several pieces that I wear frequently. She was more of
a jewelry hound than a clothes hound, and I do feel that
wearing her jewelry honors her memory.

I laundered the things I picked out and plan on wearing one
top today. I guess it's no big deal - like I say I tend to
make things much harder than they really are.

Thanks for the reassurance ...

> When I could no longer wear my wedding ring my mother gave
> me dad's to wear. I now have a little piece of him with my
> at all times. I just don't know what I am going to do when
> my own rings start to fit again.

Wearing her jewelry doesn't bother me at all - in fact I
have several pieces that I wear frequently. She was more of
a jewelry hound than a clothes hound, and I do feel that
wearing her jewelry honors her memory.

I laundered the things I picked out and plan on wearing one
top today. I guess it's no big deal - like I say I tend to
make things much harder than they really are.

Thanks for the reassurance ...

Having it crafted into another ring sounds good.

"skiur" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:iUydnY3v9b2QnMzd3cwC-
[email protected]...
> [...]

> > > of her clothes that I haven't sorted through and done
> > > anything with. On a hunch, I went through the bin, and
> > > found several things that I can wear! My mother was a
> > > short woman, so I can't wear the pants, but for some
> > > reason she tended to buy large size shirts. It's the
> > > shirts that are fitting. It is actually quite
> > > exciting, because I always thought of my mother as a
> > > petite woman.
> > >
> > > So, is it creepy to wear my dead mother's clothes?
> > > There isn't any article that I've found that
> > > particularly reminds me of her (a bunch of the stuff
> > > still has the tags on it - she liked to buy things but
> > > then never wear them). Plus, I'm in desperate need of
> > > the clothing. I don't want to buy a whole lot of new
> > > clothes right now, since I hope to be down one more
> > > size before I'm done with all of this.
> > >
> > > <sigh> .... why can't I just let things be easy?

My mom died April 22, 1993, my dad died July 25, 1993. My
daughter got married August 1st, 1993. Dad asked my daughter
and soon to be SIL if they would like mom's wedding rings.
My daughter, who was very close to her grandmother, was
ecstatic at the honor. Sharon

news.ops.worldnet.att.net...