Is This IMMORTALITY? You Decide

Jack

Guest
A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW.
ETERNAL LIfE!!!
This topic is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This
device,witch consists of two simple rings made with magnets (how to
make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal
your body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this
forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is for you to decide. If your're
interested use the link below:

http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

This is priceless, read the absurd (from the linked site) :

"You don't need to have children anymore because you stay young forever and you don't need your
children to take care of you when you get old." ... "Hopefully, population will stop growing so that
everyone will live a comfortable life."

Very funny site indeed.

"Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!!

"Jack" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
> is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
> with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
> body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
> for you to decide. If your're interested use the link below:

Oh please!

--
Robert Bronsing

[email protected] (Jack) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
> is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
> with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
> body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
> for you to decide. If your're interested use the link below:
>
> http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

I am worried that you are not the least bit skeptical. If this is the case, it would be an example
you being what I would call a right (brain) half-wit. It shouldn't take a guru or a rocket scientist
to figure out right off that this is probably bull.

Get some and try it, but only if it is FREE.