Is This IMMORTALITY? You Decide

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jack, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW.
    ETERNAL LIfE!!!
    This topic is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This
    device,witch consists of two simple rings made with magnets (how to
    make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal
    your body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this
    forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is for you to decide. If your're
    interested use the link below:

    http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    Tags:

  2. Baldrick

    Baldrick Guest

    This is priceless, read the absurd (from the linked site) :

    "You don't need to have children anymore because you stay young forever and you don't need your
    children to take care of you when you get old." ... "Hopefully, population will stop growing so that
    everyone will live a comfortable life."

    Very funny site indeed.

    "Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!!

  3. "Jack" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
    > is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    > with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    > body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    > for you to decide. If your're interested use the link below:

    Oh please!

    --
    Robert Bronsing

  4. Hotmoon

    Hotmoon Guest

    [email protected] (Jack) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
    > is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    > with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    > body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    > for you to decide. If your're interested use the link below:
    >
    > http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    I am worried that you are not the least bit skeptical. If this is the case, it would be an example
    you being what I would call a right (brain) half-wit. It shouldn't take a guru or a rocket scientist
    to figure out right off that this is probably bull.

    Get some and try it, but only if it is FREE.