Is This IMMORTALITY? You Decide

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jack, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW.
    ETERNAL LIfE!!!
    This topic is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This
    device,witch consists of two simple rings made with magnets (how to
    make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal
    your body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this
    forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is for you to decide. If your're
    interested click the link below:

    http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    Tags:

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On 12 Feb 2004 03:45:37 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >This device, witch consists of two simple rings made with magnets (how to make them is shown on the
    >web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your body to a state of exelency and then keeping it
    >like this forever.

    If you've got a little time to waste, this guy is right up there for consideration in the opening
    pages of the Guinness book of internet loonies. He makes ironjustice look sane and intelligent.

    I find the whole site hilarious, but then I've got an odd sense of humour.

    To put it in a nutshell (intended) he combines judaism and Chinese astrology to come up with a
    definition of god as a mathematical formula; this leads to a small mechanical device which will give
    you eternal life.

    Darn - I gave away the secret.

    No need to look now:)

    Cheers Alan, T2, Oz. dx May 2002 , A1C 8.2=>5.8, wt 117kg=>90kg, no meds, diet and not enough
    exercise. I have no medical qualifications beyond my own experience. Choose your advisers carefully,
    because experience can be an expensive teacher.

  3. Bj In Texas

    Bj In Texas Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
    > is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    > with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    > body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    > for you to decide. If your're interested click the link below:
    >
    > http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    There is definitely a full moon somewhere.... LOL BJ

  4. It might take you all of eternity to learn how to spell!

    dave

    Jack wrote:

    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
    > is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    > with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    > body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    > for you to decide. If your're interested click the link below:
    >
    > http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

  5. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest

    Very old crackpot... He's been around forever... Spamming this bullshit.

    --
    I hate spam, but that isn't really part of my email address. Remove the string "HatesSpam" from this
    email address before you use it: [email protected]

    Ever wonder what it'd be like to be a blood-sucking parasite? http://tinyurl.com/7wxk

  6. Wes Groleau

    Wes Groleau Guest

    He's Baack!

    Jack should have written:

    > A site with doubtful popularity claims to be offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This
    > spam is hated intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings
    > made with magnets (how to

    Yes, get you health care from a device witch--or a device warlock.

    > make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your body to a state of
    > exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is for you to decide.
    > If your're

    Yes, it is a joke or at least works as well as one. Note that the "device witch" needs to learn how
    to type or use a spell checker.

    > interested click the link below:

  7. Jack

    Jack Guest

    From: JOHN SOSDAN [email protected] DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 1998

    I hope this testimonial will convince you that this is serious and NOT about money. ( This
    testimonial is taken from the main web page below )

    http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    I HAVE BEEN A ADVANCED TYPE TWO DIABETIC FOR FIFTEEN YEARS. I AM AGE FORTY NINE. I HAVE BEEN
    WHEELCHAIR DEPENDENT FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS DUE TO MY FEET TURNING A DEAD GRAYISH WHITE FROM
    COMPLICATIONS OF THE DIABETES CAUSING NO CIRCULATION IN THEM. THE DOCTORS HAVE RECOMENDED THAT THEY
    SOON BE AMPUTATED TO PREVENT GANGGREEN. I HAVE LOST ALL NERVE SENSATION IN MY FEET AND LOWER LEGS AS
    WELL. PILLS , INSULIN , CONTROLLED DIET- NOTHING WORKED.

    http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR RINGS USED WITH THE FOOT BRACES PROPELLED SO MUCH BLOOD INTO MY FEET
    THAT THEY HAVED TURNED A ROSY PINK FULL OF ALIVE SENSATION SAVING MY FEET FROM AMPUTATION. I AM SO
    EXCITED OVER THIS I AM SPEECHLESS. MY HOPELESSNESS IS GONE. I AM NOW OUT OF THE WHEELCHAIR FOR THE
    FIRST TIME IN FIVE YEARS WALKING AGAIN LIKE SOME MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED TO ME. YOUR DEVICE IS A
    UNBELIEVABLE GREAT BLOOD ACCELERATOR. MY FASTING GLUCOSE FIGURE HAS DROPPED FROM 275 TO A ALMOST
    NORMAL144. I NEED NO MORE PILLS FOR MY GLOCOSE CONTROL AND I NOW EAT NORMAL WITH NO MORE SEVERE
    RESTRICITIONS. I LOVE BEING OUT OF THE WHEELCHAIR, I LOVE GETTING MY ONLY FEET SAVED FROM
    AMPUTATION. WHAT PRICE DO YOU PUT ON YOUR FEET? THE QUALITY OF MY EXISTENCE HAS SKYROCKETED. I HAVE
    MY STRENGTH BACK.

    http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    USING YOUR RINGS AND FOOT BRACES HAS ALSO CURED MY WIFES ASTHMA . SINCES SHE STARTED USING THEM SHE
    HAS NO LONGER NEEDED HER THREE DIFFERENT INHALERS EVERYDAY. THIS IS SOMETHING WE ARE IN DISBELIEF
    ABOUT AND THIS IS WITH NO PILLS. SINCE MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN BOTH USING THE RINGS AND BRACES WE
    HAVE STOPPED ARGUEING EVERYDAY . WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR TWENTYFIVE YEARS AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE
    ARE GETTING EXCITED OVER EACH OTHER AGAIN MAKING US QUITE SPUNKY WITH ROMANCE AGAIN AND WE BOTH
    THOUGHT THAT HAD ENDED FOR GOOD. IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO GET THAT FEELING AGAIN. HAPPINESS! THANK YOU
    MR. ALEX CHIU. MAY GOD BLESS YOU! VERY TRULY YOURS, JOHN SOSDAN

    http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    > This topic is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple
    > rings made with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud
    > heal your body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE???
    > This is for you to decide. If your're interested click the link below:
    >
    > http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

  8. Julie Bove

    Julie Bove Guest

    "Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic
    > is discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    > with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    > body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    > for you to decide. If your're interested click the link below:

    No. What it is, is a mass of typos followed by spam. Ppppptoooooooey!

    --
    Type 2 http://users.bestweb.net/~jbove/

  9. Guy

    Guy Guest

    I have suffered great harm from diabetes. I do get angry when some money grubber or warped person
    comes here to extract money or just to BS Eight people in my community died last year from diabetes,
    some them under miserable conditions.

    I wish some would go crawl back in their holes Guy.

    On 12 Feb 2004 03:45:37 -0800, [email protected] (Jack) wrote:

    >A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic is
    >discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    >with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    >body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    >for you to decide. If your're interested click the link below:
    >
    >http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

  10. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Apologies - I didn't notice the cross-posts.

    Cheers Alan, T2, Oz. dx May 2002 , A1C 8.2=>5.8, wt 117kg=>90kg, no meds, diet and not enough
    exercise. I have no medical qualifications beyond my own experience. Choose your advisers carefully,
    because experience can be an expensive teacher.

  11. Wes Groleau

    Wes Groleau Guest

    BJ in Texas wrote:
    > There is definitely a full moon somewhere.... LOL BJ

    Let me know when I can uncover my eyes.

  12. Cheri

    Cheri Guest

    Sorry to dash your "hope" but it didn't convince me of anything. Better luck in the other groups you
    cross posted to.

    --
    Cheri
    Type 2, no meds for now.

    Jack wrote in message >

    > I hope this testimonial will convince you that this is serious and

  13. Ozgirl

    Ozgirl Guest

    Jack wrote:
    > [email protected] (Jack) wrote in message

    news:<[email protected]>...

    > From: JOHN SHILL [email protected] DATE: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 1998
    >
    > I hope this testimonial will convince you that this
    is serious and
    > NOT about money. ( This testimonial is taken from the
    main web page
    > below )

    Testimonials mean jackshit, get a real job. Oh, and a spellchecker, bad spelling from a business
    person is really tacky.

  14. Beav

    Beav Guest

    "Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!!

    Does that man I've got to go back to being a spotty big eared kid again? No

    Beav

  15. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On 12 Feb 2004 03:45:37 -0800, [email protected] (Jack) wrote:

    Path:et!east.cox.net!filt01.cox.net!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!news.maxwell.syr.edu!postnews1.google.com!not-
    for-mail From: [email protected] (Jack) Newsgroups:
    misc.health.arthritis,misc.health.diabetes,misc.health.infertility Subject: Is This IMMORTALITY? You
    Decide Date: 12 Feb 2004 03:45:37 -0800 Organization: http://groups.google.com Lines: 10 Message-ID:
    <[email protected]> NNTP-Posting-Host: 195.22.239.242 Content-Type:
    text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit X-Trace: posting.google.com
    1076586338 29897 127.0.0.1 (12 Feb 2004
    11:45:38 GMT) X-Complaints-To: [email protected] NNTP-Posting-Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:45:38
    +0000 (UTC) Xref: east.cox.net misc.health.arthritis:118314 misc.health.diabetes:272691
    misc.health.infertility:155353 X-Received-Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 06:45:38 EST
    (news1.central.cox.net)

    >A site with a growing popularity appears offering something VERY NEW. ETERNAL LIfE!!! This topic is
    >discussed intensly on more and more boards. This device,witch consists of two simple rings made
    >with magnets (how to make them is shown on the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your
    >body to a state of exelency and then keeping it like this forever. IS THIS ALL A JOKE??? This is
    >for you to decide. If your're interested click the link below:
    >
    >http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Cobzac

    here is the scammers posting info:

    % This is the RIPE Whois server. The objects are in RPSL format.
    %
    % Rights restricted by copyright. See http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/pub-services/db/copyright.html

    inetnum: 195.22.239.0 - 195.22.239.255 netname: MEGADAT-239 descr: Internet service and content
    provider descr: Chisinau, Republic of Moldova country: MD admin-c: AM9152-RIPE tech-c: DA9152-RIPE
    status: ASSIGNED PA remarks: INFRA-AW notify: [email protected] notify: [email protected]
    notify: [email protected] mnt-by: AS9152-MNT changed: [email protected] 20031126 source: RIPE

    route: 195.22.239.0/24 descr: MEGADAT.COM origin: AS9152 mnt-by: AS9152-MNT changed:
    [email protected] 20030213 source: RIPE

    person: Alexander Mashtakov address: MEGADAT.COM Join-Venture address: Alba-Iulia 77 address: MD-
    2071 address: Chisinau, Moldova phone: +373-2-455577 e-mail: [email protected] nic-hdl: AM9152-
    RIPE notify: [email protected] notify: [email protected] changed: [email protected] 19990813
    changed: [email protected] 20020518 source: RIPE

    person: Dorin Accibas address: MEGADAT.COM Joint-Venture address: Alba-Iulia 77 address: MD-2071
    address: Chisinau, Moldova phone: +373-2-455599 e-mail: [email protected] nic-hdl: DA9152-RIPE
    notify: [email protected] changed: [email protected] 20031120 source: RIPE

    Bold: Object type. Underlined: Primary key(s). Hyperlinks: Searchable Attributes.

    be sure to CC complaints [email protected] and [email protected]

    Mack Type 1 since 1975 http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

    In tribute to the United States of America and the State of Israel, two bastions of strength in a
    world filled with strife and terrorism.

  16. Jack

    Jack Guest

    Shiiiiiit!!! ,We've got hacker here. Nice

  17. Pete

    Pete Guest

    On 13 Feb 2004 09:46:24 -0800, [email protected] (Jack)
    wrote:

    >Shiiiiiit!!! ,We've got hacker here. Nice

    Or your mail server - 194.67.23.144

    inetnum: 194.67.23.0 - 194.67.23.255 netname: PORT-NET descr: Pushechnaya st., 2/6 descr: 103012,
    Moscow country: RU notify: [email protected] route: 194.67.0.0/18 descr: SOVAM DELEGATED BLOCK-1 e-mail:
    [email protected] phone: +7 095 7256357

    http://www.corp.mail.ru http://www.sovam.com

    It's not nacking idiot................its just that you aint so bright.

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
    + Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

  18. Pete

    wrote:

    >Shiiiiiit!!! ,We've got hacker here. Nice

    further to my last...........................impersonating someone else is a case of fraud and you
    will loose all your accounts when reported.

    Here is the real person you are Stealing the identity from

    http://assembly.coe.int/Members/Alpha/4331-en.asp

    Copies of your posting have been forwarded to this person. no doubt you might be squeezing the
    cheeks of your arse about now.

    Victor STEPANIUC

    Email: [email protected]

    [Assembly Member since 2000 Working language: French Group of the Unified European Left]

    Of course You could be the real person himself. I do hope so cause the press will pay me very well
    for this story................<VBG> Jack......lol

    Diagnosed 20/03/03 Type II D&E + Metformin + Gliclazide
    + Asprin 210lbs at Dx to BMI 166lbs achieved. To mail: aspen at freeuk.com

  19. Hemyd

    Hemyd Guest

    G'day Alan,

    I won't look at the site, even though it will no doubt be entertaining. Who needs eternal life
    anyway? With the amount of diabetes medication I am taking, I couldn't afford it....

    Henry

    "Alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On 12 Feb 2004 03:45:37 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >This device, witch consists of two simple rings made with magnets (how to make them is shown on
    > >the web page FREE OF ANY COST weird), shoud heal your body to a state of exelency and then
    > >keeping it like this forever.
    >
    > If you've got a little time to waste, this guy is right up there for consideration in the opening
    > pages of the Guinness book of internet loonies. He makes ironjustice look sane and intelligent.
    >
    > I find the whole site hilarious, but then I've got an odd sense of humour.
    >
    > To put it in a nutshell (intended) he combines judaism and Chinese astrology to come up with a
    > definition of god as a mathematical formula; this leads to a small mechanical device which will
    > give you eternal life.
    >
    > Darn - I gave away the secret.
    >
    > No need to look now:)
    >
    > Cheers Alan, T2, Oz. dx May 2002 , A1C 8.2=>5.8, wt 117kg=>90kg, no meds, diet and not enough
    exercise.
    > I have no medical qualifications beyond my own experience. Choose your advisers carefully, because
    > experience can be an expensive teacher.
    > --
    > Everything in Moderation - Except Laughter.

  20. Alan

    Alan Guest

    On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:13:16 +1100, "hemyd" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >G'day Alan,
    >
    >I won't look at the site, even though it will no doubt be entertaining. Who needs eternal life
    >anyway? With the amount of diabetes medication I am taking, I couldn't afford it....
    >
    >Henry

    Hi Henry x-posts snipped

    Just think of it. When does eternal life kick in? Imagine eternal puberty or eternal adolescence. Or
    eternal senescence.

    Eternal TV sit-coms, with eternal ads. Eternal visits to relatives.

    Eternal pain.

    I'm not in any rush to depart, but I don't really think the idea of hanging around forever is all
    that attractive. Actually, the OT joke on
    a.s.d about the new arrivals in heaven was relevant to this.

    Cheers, Alan, T2, Oz.