Is this the face of a criminal?

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2597;start=15#22348 date=1036750437]<br />She scares me. I reckon she'll bliksem me.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />wtf is bliksem ?

bliksem: [prn] blik as in click - sem as in sim: To beat someone up. (SA slang)

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2597;start=15#22350 date=1036751041]<br />bliksem: [prn] blik as in click - sem as in sim: To beat someone up. (SA slang)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />BUT....does that mean I can stand in line for a bliksem? ::) <br /><br />*please say yes......please say yes*

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2597;start=15#22355 date=1036757434]<br />Are you a masochist, or what? ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />hey arnt I in line for some
3-3a.jpg
;D

Hey she can bliksem me anytime. Then the blonde can patch me up so that I can go back for more. . . ;D ;D

Vo2...did I read the title of that pic to be &quot;sis&quot;, as in sister? As in your sister? hmm...that is enough to make a girl go lesbian! &lt;slurp&gt;<br /><br />And, Goat...no, that isn't me...it is actress Jennifer Garner..isn't she delicious?<br /><br />I like the Linux girl. And, yes, Linux never looked so good.<br /><br />And, why the HELL would you lock this thread away from the women? I am a heterosexual female and I can sure as hell appreciate the beauty of other women and not feel threatened or insulted.<br /><br />So, go ahead guys and drool if you must. I am standing in line, too. :eek:

OMG! My sister? If she was my sister, I'd be in jail right now for commiting you-know-what.<br />Tell me, why can't all girls think the way you do Persistence?

Here is the explanation, Vo2....<br /><br />There are women who think like me and they are either bisexual or lesbian. <br /><br />But, since I like men too much and I can't be a fence sitter (i.e.bisexual)....I choose to sit back and appreciate from afar. And, maybe flirt a little bit here and there....;)<br /><br />*ambiguously straight* LOL<br />Persistence

I think I saw the Linux Chick riding her bike in this years Argus. :eek: It was just before I went dizzy and dehydrated. ;D ;D ;D

[quote author=Old Timer link=board=6;threadid=2597;start=30#22379 date=1036838347]<br />I think I saw the Linux Chick riding her bike in this years Argus. :eek: It was just before I went dizzy and dehydrated. ;D ;D ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />And people a wondering why Linux is COOL ;)

[quote author=Old Timer link=board=6;threadid=2597;start=30#22379 date=1036838347]<br />I think I saw the Linux Chick riding her bike in this years Argus. :eek: It was just before I went dizzy and dehydrated. ;D ;D ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Yeah, I remember seeing some chick with a Linux outfit thro the heat haze too. Thought it was a mirage.

Have a look at www.pezcyclingnews.com and go to Daily Distractions, you'll see all the girls from this years Vuelta a España that I managed to photo. I dont think any of them are criminals! but I could think of a few criminal thing about them, enjoy!! :p ;D

Somebody the other day wanted to know where everybody was at (as things were kind-of-slow). New questions: Where was this topic the other day? <br /><br />Introduce the right topic and folks sure come out of the woodwork! Me included.

Here's the best figure in SA sports. She is 20 year old Triatlete Kate Roberts, for those who don't know who she is. Check out the January issue of SA Sports Illustrated.

I don't know how to &quot;add&quot; a picture, but this must be the most sexiest SA Sports woman . (And she is a cyclist). Add her in the competition.<br /><br />http://www.ddonner.com/pictures.htm