Is this the former Vaginator?r

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    Is this Franky van Whatthefuck the same as the former Vag?

    iTeamNova Roster Ronny Assez (Bel) Bjorn Cornelissen (Ned) Youri Deliëns (Bel) Jamie Drew (Aus)
    Geoffrey Gremelpont (Bel) Scott Guyton (NZl) Allan Iacuone (Aus) Jurgen Landrie (Bel) Jerome Lepron
    (Fra) David McKenzie (Aus) Dominique Perras (Can) Bert Scheirlinckx (Bel) Staf Scheirlinckx (Bel)
    Heiko Szonn (Ger) Trent Wilson (Aus) Team Managers: Susan Stewart, Frans Assez Sports Director:
    Franky van Haesebroucke Media Manager: Franklin van Rooy

    Tags:

  2. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Yes. And he hosts J. & C. Page these days.

  3. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Jason Waddell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I hope that it is as Franky was a good guy. He was one of the only
    guys(pros)
    > that would talk to amateur guys like me after the races.
    >
    > He was the only pro to congratulate me after my win in Georgia(2001) the
    day
    > after Twilight...

    Hey Waddell,

    Maybe the other pros aren't dicks like you imply. Maybe they just don't give a shit or
    don't like you.

    Didja ever think of that?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ