Is this VDB's new performance aid?

I've seen the Robert Maplethorpe (precursor to Graham Watson) photos.

Mark VandenBerghe

"Louison Bobet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "TritonRider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2847557.stm Yummy stuff! I wonder if the WADA has developed a
> > test yet? Bill C
> >

> This is what really killed my old friend Coppi. I tried to tell him it
was
> no good but the Lady In White enjoyed it and he had to go along.

But have you seen the Maplethorpe, very private "X Collection?"

--

"ben" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On 14 Mar 2003 02:24:43 GMT, [email protected] (TritonRider) wrote:
>
> >http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2847557.stm Yummy stuff! I wonder if the WADA has developed a
> >test yet? Bill C
>
> Wasn't it Frigo the leader in Paris-Nice that was proven positive in a race last year... So please
> justify your sarcasm based on press articles.

Did Frigo test positive last year? I thought he was caught with "stuff" in his hotel room in 2001

-T

No. Maplethorpe had many photos of people drinking ****. One of which was apparently Fausto Coppi. I
do believe there may also have been Kunich photos.

Mark VandenBerghe

"Kevinm31" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Mark vandenBerge wrote:
> >I've seen the Robert Maplethorpe (precursor to Graham Watson) photos.
>
> You're thinking of Andres Serrano's "**** Christ", not Maplethorpe. Maplethorpe is famous for
> homoerotic photos--like the one of Kunich with
his
> head up his ass.
>
> -Kevin

"Mark VandenBerghe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> No. Maplethorpe had many photos of people drinking ****. One of which was apparently Fausto Coppi.
> I do believe there may also have been Kunich photos.

Kunich's is far too ugly for Mapplethorpe. Mapplethorpe's subjects were paradigms of the human form.
He had them engage in strange acts for shock value while maintaining purity of form. Some of it was
disturbing stuff.

So while Kunich wouldn't be a Mapplethorpe subject, it wouldn't be surprising if Kunich whacks off
to that sort of thing.

> Kunich's is far too ugly for Mapplethorpe. Mapplethorpe's subjects were
paradigms of the human form.

Kunich is much more suited to Joel-Peter Witkin. Come to think of it, does't this Witkin pic look
more than a bit like Tommy Boy?

www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/witkin/JPW6.jpeg

www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/witkin/jpwdefault.html

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:07:25 GMT, "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Mark VandenBerghe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> No. Maplethorpe had many photos of people drinking ****. One of which was apparently Fausto
>> Coppi. I do believe there may also have been Kunich photos.
>

>Kunich's is far too ugly for Mapplethorpe. Mapplethorpe's subjects were paradigms of the human
>form. He had them engage in strange acts for shock value while maintaining purity of form. Some of
>it was disturbing stuff.
>

>So while Kunich wouldn't be a Mapplethorpe subject, it wouldn't be surprising if Kunich whacks off
>to that sort of thing.

Sparhawk

Tim Mullin <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote
> > Kunich's is far too ugly for Mapplethorpe. Mapplethorpe's subjects were paradigms of the
> > human form.

> Kunich is much more suited to Joel-Peter Witkin. Come to think of it, does't this Witkin pic look
> more than a bit like Tommy Boy? www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/witkin/JPW6.jpeg
> www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/witkin/jpwdefault.html

In TK's dreams. Kunich is the perfect Diane Arbus subject. In fact, here is Diane Arbus's "Portrait
of Tom Kunich as a Young Man":

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/A/arbus/arbus_hand_grenade_full.html

In article <[email protected]>, Benjamin Weiner <[email protected]> wrote:

> In TK's dreams. Kunich is the perfect Diane Arbus subject. In fact, here is Diane Arbus's
> "Portrait of Tom Kunich as a Young Man":
>
> http://www.masters-of-photography.com/A/arbus/arbus_hand_grenade_full.html

That's a very funny shot, Benjamin. The fourth one along (Brooklyn family) is pretty good, too,
especially the kids.

--
tanx, Howard

Read. Think. Type. Send.