Is Ulli gonna win Saturday's stage??

Hoarsed

Guest
....Basso will lose huge time to Jan ...I think it might be just a
matter of how many minutes he'll put on Klöden. Could he get 2nd in
Paris?

...but I wouldn't bet against LA beating Jan by a moderate margin
Saturday.

Hoarsed wrote:

> ...Basso will lose huge time to Jan ...I think it might be just a
> matter of how many minutes he'll put on Klöden. Could he get 2nd in
> Paris?
>
> ...but I wouldn't bet against LA beating Jan by a moderate margin
> Saturday.

I think CSC will try to protect Basso tomorrow to conserve his energy
for the ITT. He may yet do well enough, what with the time at MIT.

He could, but nothing so far in this tour has given me any reason to believe
he will.
However, he has improved the last few days.
If Lance decides he wants to win for pride tomorrow, I think he will.
My guess is that even an improved Basso TT will lose big time to JU and
maybe even Kloden.

news:[email protected]...