Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

ISIS w/ External Bearings for replacement?

Started by Scott Gordo · · Last activity · 1 post · 467 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 October 2007
Last activity
23 October 2007
Original author
Scott Gordo
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
467
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've got a set of Raceface Turbines with an ISIS bb that's churning
    its way to oblivion. Does anyone make an external bb that works with
    these cranks? I found this:

    http://www.sram.com/en/truvativ/bottombrackets/howitzer/team.php

    but I think it only works with new versions of ISIS splined cranks.

    TIA.

    Scott

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.