Islam and Bicycling in NYC

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:14:56 +0000, Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
>
> > Congratulations. That's the exact mindless hatred the
> > terrorists were hoping to provoke.

> Well they succeeded. think they are still overjoyed about it?
>
> If they wanted to provoke our hatred, I see no reason not to oblige them
> and see every reason to put them on the scrap heap of history allong with
> all the other murderous and genocidal dogmas used to repress civilization
> in the previous 4000 years.

Rube, don't you and the rest of your ilk get the fact that the US has been
shitting on the Arab world for DECADES and they are tired of it?

In fact, the US has been shitting on the rest of the world for DECADES
and now the rest of the world does not need us.

You want to talk about "genocidal dogma"????
Start with God Bless America.

--

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

VOTE HIM OUT! November 2, 2004

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 06:33:28 -0700, Jym Dyer wrote:
>

> > =v= Good question. I don't recall him going off about white
> > guys after Timothy McVeigh's actions, so it seems like very
> > selective religious stereotyping instead of racial stereotyping.
> > Not that there's anything right with that.
> > <_Jym_>

> Your better off asking why cops rape 13 year old girls
>
> It is more relavant to the decussion of muslim fascism

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^'

Sober up, sonny.

--

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:23:34 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>
> > UN method: relatively peaceful regime change in South
> > Africa followed by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

> BTW - the UN had ZERO todo with the change of genermnent (no regimn

Put down the pipe, sonny.

--

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
George "The AWOL President" Bush: http://www.awolbush.com/
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

VOTE HIM OUT! November 2, 2004

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:30:31 -0400, Ruben Safir <[email protected]>
wrote:

>This junxposition of unrelated subjects is most interesting. I can play
>this game as well, but without lying as you do (US funds badguys my ass)

Ah, so you think the CIA were lying when they said they trained
Al-Qaeda? Fascinating.

>Muslim fascist commit genocide in Sudan, and the UN uses it's peaceful
>methodology and watches all the Black Africans in Sudan starve and die
>US sees a terrible despot with aims for Nuclear weapons and removes the
>genocial dictator from Power.

Or how about this: US sees brutal genoicidal dictator (Mugabe) and
does ****-all because he has no oil.

You want to pretend the US is whiter than white? Go right ahead. You
might even land a job on Faux News that way

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:32:37 -0400, Ruben Safir <[email protected]>
wrote:

>BTW - the UN had ZERO todo with the change of genermnent (no regimn
>change) in South Africa. They sat on there ****en hands for decades while
>millions died (you revisionist pig skulled shitbrain).

Resolutions 418 and 421, 1977. You lose.

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:46:35 GMT, "Ken [NY)" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:55:18 GMT, soinie <[email protected]>
>claims:

>>>=v= The "Newsgroups:" header comes to mind.
>>> <_Jym_>

>>The guy's a republican troll. The RNC is paying people to post the
>>retarded republican party line so consequently the newsgroups are full
>>of stupid people making stupid posts. Ken is notorious for his
>>idiocy.

>1. I am not a Republican, I am a member of a third party with no
>presidential candidate running this year, so your first point is a
>smear of idiotic proportions.
>
>2. I did not post the original, so take it up with the guy who did.
>
>3. Since the RNC money never reached me, so as a conspiracy buff,
>could you investigate to see when my check will arrive? I don't read
>comic books so I never heard about that offer.
>
>4. Having someone of your ilk comment on someone else's intelligence
>is ironic.

How can you comment on someone's intelligence when you have none?
You're a troll poster.

Guy Chapman wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:30:31 -0400, Ruben Safir <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >This junxposition of unrelated subjects is most interesting. I can play
> >this game as well, but without lying as you do (US funds badguys my ass)

> Ah, so you think the CIA were lying when they said they trained
> Al-Qaeda? Fascinating.

Saddam has on the CIA payroll since 1958.

He was considered a "great asset" to the United States.

--

Ken [NY) wrote:

>On 26 Sep 2004 23:43:50 -0700, [email protected] (Trent
>Piepho) claims:
>

>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>Ken [NY) <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>>On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 15:38:42 -0400, dgk
>>> You never answered my question: why do muslims cut heads off
>>>westerners such as the Americans, Italians, Frenchmen, etc.? What is
>>>is about that gutter religion that requires thousands of innocent
>>>people to be slaughtered in order to satisfy their leaders?
>>>

>>"Ex-deputy pleads guilty to child rape"
>>http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local...=WA Deputy Rape&searchdiff=8&searchpagefrom=1
>>
>>Ken, answer this first, why do cops rape 13 year old girls?
>>
>>Can you tell if someone has committed a crime just by their religion, or do
>>you need to know the color of their skin too?
>>

> One bad guy, no race given, vs. a whole mass of people who
>have been videotaped hacking heads off of people of other religions,
>or who celebrate such horrors in the streets. Have you ever heard of a
>group of muslims who have repudiated such murders committed by fellow
>muslims? Has any muslim religous group yet condemned 9/11 or the
>slaughter of children and their mothers in Russia the other week? Have
>any muslim religous groups or leaders condemned the blowing up of
>civilian buses in Israel? Have any muslim groups condemned the
>bombings in Spain, Turkey, Russia and Bali? No, not one. But there are
>plenty of people including myself and the rest of law enforcement who
>condemn what that rogue cop did, and think he should be in prison.
> You cannot deny that almost all terrorist acts throughout the
>world are committed by islamic fascist middle eastern males committed
>to islam. bent on killing westerners or anybody else who gets in their
>way. It's not a coincidence that all nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were
>also middle eastern males committed to islam, it is a pattern.

Everytime something like that happens, local Islamic and Muslim groups
are interviewed and condem these actions. Perhaps they won't aire such
things in NYC?

Jack Dingler

slim wrote:

>"Ken [NY)" wrote:
>

>>It's not a coincidence that all nineteen hijackers on 9/11 were
>>also middle eastern males committed to islam, it is a pattern.
>>

>They were SAUDIS.
>
>Financed by SAUDIS.
>
>Why haven't we invaded SAUDI ARABIA?

Silly, because Iraq was already beaten. The war had to be short in order
to fit our attention spans. We needed revenge and it didn't matter who.
The American people just needed to see some neighborhoods blown up. 40%
of Americans polled at one time, believe that we invaded Iraq because
Saddam Hussien was behind the WTC attacks.

It's basic school yard bully politics. Big bully beats up little bully,
little bully beats up crippled kid.

Jack Dingler

Ruben Safir wrote:

>On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 22:23:34 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>

>>Let me see. UN method: relatively peaceful regime change in South
>>Africa followed by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission. US
>>method: fund the bad guys, change your mind, bomb the **** out of them
>>and spend the next n years involved in a bloody guerilla war, as seen
>>in the Balkans and Iraq.
>>

>This junxposition of unrelated subjects is most interesting. I can play
>this game as well, but without lying as you do (US funds badguys my ass)
>

>Lets try this game
>
>Muslim fascist commit genocide in Sudan, and the UN uses it's peaceful
>methodology and watches all the Black Africans in Sudan starve and die
>
>US sees a terrible despot with aims for Nuclear weapons and removes the
>genocial dictator from Power.
>

>--- OH THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!
>
>LETS TRY ANOTHER ONE
>
>The UN determins Zionism == Racism and supports refugee camps for 50
>years, preventing a serious reconciation of the 6 day way and promotes, in
>advertantly terrorist
>
>US intercedes determines that Iran, N Korea, and Iraq an Axis of Evil,
>which it is, and does something about it.
>
>Yeah the UN is ****en great. It's the only institution ever created which
>gives a democratic citezenship to known genocidal murderers as a matter of
>course, and who make up over 98% of the General Assembly. It's a den of vice.
>
>Ruben

Hehe, ain't oil politics great?

The oil in the Sudan is pumping along just fine. The oil companies have
an arrangement with the warlords. Why do you think the US doesn't do
anything there?

Pay attention, the US only intercedes in overthrowing governments in
places where the leaders are friendly to western oil companies. It's a
very simply pattern?

Why haven't you enlisted yet? Do you hate America?

Jack Dingler

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:54:52 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Resolutions 418 and 421, 1977. You lose.

Resolutions MY ASS. Not a single UN soldier was involved.

You shithole just. The UN passes useless resolutions every
day which the member nazi state IGNOR AT WILL.

Ruben

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:34:18 +0000, slim wrote:

> Rube, don't you and the rest of your ilk get the fact that the US has been
> shitting on the Arab world for DECADES and they are tired of it?
>
> In fact, the US has been shitting on the rest of the world for DECADES
> and now the rest of the world does not need us.
>
> You want to talk about "genocidal dogma"????
> Start with God Bless America.
>
> --

Your a moron. Yeah the US is responsible for the maniacs in the middle
east and the blood thirsty Islamic culture which has been nothing short of
a continum of blood thirsty prior to it even being Islamic.

Let me hit you with a Clue Stick (TM). Without the US, the world would
have nuked itself decades ago. The last time the US didn't promote
international Democracy and ran around with a timid foriegn policy it
resulted in, not one, but 2 World Wars.

Kiss my American Born Ass

Ruben

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:49:09 +0100, Guy Chapman wrote:

>>This junxposition of unrelated subjects is most interesting. I can play
>>this game as well, but without lying as you do (US funds badguys my ass)

> Ah, so you think the CIA were lying when they said they trained
> Al-Qaeda? Fascinating.

Yeah - the little CIA and it's some odd 500 members CONTROLL EVERYTHING.

Right

Right.

A lie of ommision is STIL a lie. Failure to remind people that at the
time the Afgan people where being invaded by the brutal communist
dictatorship of the Soviet Union seems to slipped your warped mind.

Your saying the CIA promoted the ****ing Islamic Nazi theology which has
continued since the 600's, and your a FLAT OUT lier.

Ruben

Ruben Safir wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:54:52 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
>

>>Resolutions 418 and 421, 1977. You lose.

> Resolutions MY ASS. Not a single UN soldier was involved.
>
> You shithole just. The UN passes useless resolutions every
> day which the member nazi state IGNOR AT WILL.
>
> Ruben

Come on--Just is a proper noun--please capitalize.
Do I get the interpreter job at the UN?

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:33:38 +0000, Jack Dingler wrote:

> The oil in the Sudan is pumping along just fine. The oil companies have
> an arrangement with the warlords. Why do you think the US doesn't do
> anything there?

Your an idiot. ****en Muslim fanatics commit genocide on their own
non-muslim population, and since we don't send 200,000 troops into the
country, it must by Oil Money Politics.

**** off and die, you Nazi symphatizers. Go to your friends in the UN and
let them do something about it. It's mostly French and Russian Oil
compamies there anyway. The US companies pulled out years ago because the
country was too unstable....not that I have anything against Oil Politics.

I'm glad as hell that we prevented the Russians perviously the Germans
from grabbing those important stategic milarary asset, ceiling their fate
to loose both WWII and the cold war.

God Bless America

Ruben

Ruben Safir wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:33:38 +0000, Jack Dingler wrote:
>

>>The oil in the Sudan is pumping along just fine. The oil companies have
>>an arrangement with the warlords. Why do you think the US doesn't do
>>anything there?
>>

>Your an idiot. ****en Muslim fanatics commit genocide on their own
>non-muslim population, and since we don't send 200,000 troops into the
>country, it must by Oil Money Politics.
>
>**** off and die, you Nazi symphatizers. Go to your friends in the UN and
>let them do something about it. It's mostly French and Russian Oil
>compamies there anyway. The US companies pulled out years ago because the
>country was too unstable....not that I have anything against Oil Politics.
>
>I'm glad as hell that we prevented the Russians perviously the Germans
>from grabbing those important stategic milarary asset, ceiling their fate
>to loose both WWII and the cold war.
>
>God Bless America
>
>Ruben

Ok, you're right, the US believes they can toss all the oil in the waste
can. The US beleives it's economy and SUVs can dry up and die. Screw the
trucks taking food to the supermarkets.

I'm with you man. Smoke another for me.

Oil is power, if you think otherwise, you're naive.

Jack Dingler

Ken [NY) wrote:

>On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:19:49 GMT, Jack Dingler <[email protected]>
>claims:
>

> That is possible. But how do we explain away the fact that
>apparently FOXNews, CNN, NBCNews, CBS, MSNBC, which I check often,
>don't carry such news?

Simple, they want us in the 21st century crusades. It's what will make
some folks money. Unless you hate America, you'll enlist and go to the ME.

Jack Dingler

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:41:36 -0400, Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS wrote:

> Come on--Just is a proper noun--please capitalize.

just doesn't deserve a proper capitalization. Maybe he should use his
real name, Dellusional

~~

Ruben Safir <[email protected]> wrote:
>On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:14:56 +0000, Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
>
>> Congratulations. That's the exact mindless hatred the
>> terrorists were hoping to provoke.

>Well they succeeded. think they are still overjoyed about it?
>
>If they wanted to provoke our hatred, I see no reason not to oblige them
>and see every reason to put them on the scrap heap of history allong with
>all the other murderous and genocidal dogmas used to repress civilization
>in the previous 4000 years.

My objection is to the grouping of an entire
(race|religion|whatever) as evil based on the acts of a
relatively small number of individuals.

What state was Timothy McVeigh from again? Let's bomb the
crab out of it and teach those no-goods a lesson.

--
Steven O'Neill [email protected]

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 01:38:50 +0000, Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

> My objection is to the grouping of an entire
> (race|religion|whatever) as evil based on the acts of a
> relatively small number of individuals.

********

And only a few Germans supported the Nazi's.

It's ****ing war. It's ugly and It's necessary and there are no innocents
until the war is won and peace is restored.

Ruben