Islam and Bicycling in NYC

Pete wrote:

> We broke it. Should we help fix it, or should we just say "Ok, bye now. Hope
> you're successful in fixing it."

EVEN IF WE "BROKE IT" ON PURPOSE?
The purpose of course, is to fix it....and make scads of CASH.

--

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

VOTE HIM OUT! November 2, 2004

Pete wrote:

> If all we wanted was the oil, it would have been *far* cheaper to push for
> ending the sanctions and just buying it.

Why buy when you can steal?
--

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
"Bubba got a BJ, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim
http://www.worldmessenger.20m.com/weapons.html#wms
George "The AWOL President" Bush: http://www.awolbush.com/
WHY IRAQ?: http://www.angelfire.com/creep/gwbush/remindus.html
http://www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm

VOTE HIM OUT! November 2, 2004

"slim" <pickin'[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Pete wrote:
>
> > If all we wanted was the oil, it would have been *far* cheaper to push

for
> > ending the sanctions and just buying it.

> Why buy when you can steal?

In this case, "stealing" is more expensive than buying.

Pete

Pete wrote:

>"slim" <pickin'[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>

>>Pete wrote:
>>

>>>If all we wanted was the oil, it would have been *far* cheaper to push
>>>

>for
>

>>>ending the sanctions and just buying it.
>>>

>>Why buy when you can steal?
>>

>In this case, "stealing" is more expensive than buying.
>
>Pete

Do you really think the costs to Halliburton are so high? Looks like a
sweet deal to me.

You and I are paying for it, and we don't count.

Jack Dingler

"Jack Dingler" <[email protected]> wrote

> Do you really think the costs to Halliburton are so high? Looks like a
> sweet deal to me.
>
> You and I are paying for it, and we don't count.

Halliburton isn't the only entity over there. There a few troops here and
there which factor into the cost, and not just monetarily.

And you and I pay for it either way.

Pete

Pete wrote:

>"Jack Dingler" <[email protected]> wrote
>

>>Do you really think the costs to Halliburton are so high? Looks like a
>>sweet deal to me.
>>
>>You and I are paying for it, and we don't count.
>>

>Halliburton isn't the only entity over there. There a few troops here and
>there which factor into the cost, and not just monetarily.
>
>And you and I pay for it either way.
>
>Pete

How much is Halliburton paying for the troops?

It doesn't matter what something costs, but whom it costs. Since the
taxpayers are covering the costs while industry gets a free ride,
there's not downside for politicians. They get their golden parachutes
even if they lose, and are replaced by other industry shills.

Jack Dingler