Isle of Man Polaris Playlist.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andy Chequer, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    Well, Huw's gone and written an exhaustive RR of the w/e's amusements so I don't think I'll be
    bothering posting mine as it's about as long and has longer words in it.

    Instead, I'll just post the tracks that got stuck in my head on the ride. In no particular order of
    preference, chronology, hair colour, gross weight, bore, stroke, shoe size, political bias or
    anything else for that matter.

    I make no excuses for what happens in my head. I am merely a witness.

    My Pink Half of the Drainpipe - Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band

    Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps - Cake

    Maggie's Farm - The Specials

    Ellan Vannin - traditional sea shanty type thing about a Manx ship that sank. Learnt it at primary
    school. Odd.

    Italian Leather Sofa - Cake (again)

    Express Yourself - Charlie Wright

    Stem Long Stem - DJ Shadow

    Comfort Eagle - Cake (quite a Cake intensive weekend)

    I Wish I Was Back In Liverpool - Stan Kelly (maybe)

    Frontier Psychiatrist - Avalanches

    Hits from the bong - Cypress Hill. Or was it House of Pain.

    Adrift on Deep Water - Blu Mar Ten

    About a Girl - Nirvana

    The Grunge Song - Corky and the Juice Pigs

    ElektroBank - The Chemical Brothers

    Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

    Andy Chequer

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 00:47:31 +0100, "Andy Chequer"
    <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote:

    >Well, Huw's gone and written an exhaustive RR of the w/e's amusements so I don't think I'll be
    >bothering posting mine as it's about as long and has longer words in it.

    Thank for not posting.

    >Instead, I'll just post the tracks that got stuck in my head on the ride. In no particular order of
    >preference, chronology, hair colour, gross weight, bore, stroke, shoe size, political bias or
    >anything else for that matter.
    >
    >I make no excuses for what happens in my head. I am merely a witness.
    >
    >My Pink Half of the Drainpipe - Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band
    >
    >Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps - Cake
    >

    >Maggie's Farm - The Specials
    >
    >Ellan Vannin - traditional sea shanty type thing about a Manx ship that sank. Learnt it at primary
    >school. Odd.
    >
    >Italian Leather Sofa - Cake (again)
    >
    >Express Yourself - Charlie Wright
    >
    >Stem Long Stem - DJ Shadow
    >
    >Comfort Eagle - Cake (quite a Cake intensive weekend)
    >
    >I Wish I Was Back In Liverpool - Stan Kelly (maybe)
    >
    >Frontier Psychiatrist - Avalanches
    >
    >Hits from the bong - Cypress Hill. Or was it House of Pain.
    >
    >Adrift on Deep Water - Blu Mar Ten
    >
    >About a Girl - Nirvana
    >
    >The Grunge Song - Corky and the Juice Pigs
    >
    >ElektroBank - The Chemical Brothers
    >
    >Yellow Submarine - The Beatles
    >
    >Andy Chequer

    What NO FVCKING OFFSPRING!?

    Ride that trail again and this time think of an Offspring tune!

    Bill(Bad Habit)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
    is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  3. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    Andy Chequer wrote:
    > Well, Huw's gone and written an exhaustive RR of the w/e's amusements so I don't think I'll be
    > bothering posting mine as it's about as long and has longer words in it.
    >
    > Instead, I'll just post the tracks that got stuck in my head on the ride.

    Cheeky Girls? You poor sod. Mike

  4. On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:57:09 +0100, Taywood did issue forth:

    > Andy Chequer wrote:
    >> Well, Huw's gone and written an exhaustive RR of the w/e's amusements so I don't think I'll be
    >> bothering posting mine as it's about as long and has longer words in it.
    >>
    >> Instead, I'll just post the tracks that got stuck in my head on the ride.
    >
    > Cheeky Girls? You poor sod. Mike

    If only he'd have told me. I could have bludgeoned him to death with my pump to put him out of
    his misery.

    Dammit! I've got that song stuck in my head now.

    /me goes off to find some Def Leppard