isnt art aload of bollocks.

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by complience, Aug 12, 2005.

1. complience

complience New Member

Tags:

2. Ottis

Ottis New Member

what a sad sad world we live in today. cruel people all around us :eek:

3. MiyataBob

MiyataBob New Member

Artist hell, the guy who locked his bike there and left it should be hung!!!!
    I have 6 bikes and would never leave one outside , mine are in my living room and one in the bedroom. I'd have more in the bedroom but for my girlfrend.;)

4. shannons dad

shannons dad New Member

That's a horrible way to die. The so called artist should be hung, drawn and quartered in public, just like his bike was. If the wife lets me, mine is kept in the livingroom. Failing that, it's in the kitchen and usually gets more of my attention than the missus.

Bill.

5. wheelist

wheelist New Member

Can't you ask her to sleep in another room? :rolleyes:

6. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

as the old saying goes, i know fcuk all about art, but i know what i like...

modern art is total wank...

7. shannons dad

shannons dad New Member

How very true! You should see the crap Blackburn Council have erected around that pisshole. Laughable!!!

Bill.

8. Dubliner

Dubliner New Member

The bike was a piece of crap anyway, but Denmark ( or somewhere) looks very nice.

9. Eldron

Eldron New Member

Why is it when I jump over the fence, put a ladder against the wall, climb said ladder and stare at my hot neighbour through her bedroom window it's illegal but when she poses nude for a room full of men it's art?

;-)

10. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

well, when youre staring over the fence you've usually got your dick in your hand...perhaps thats the illegal part...

11. p38lightning

p38lightning New Member

As a resident of the Southwestern United States I'm inundated with lots of Western "Cowboy Art", and Native American, or Native American inspired art. Mostly this consists of stereotyped "Buckroos" waving their arms, or ropes, or sixguns on horseback, and overweight Native American women in tent dresses with serene expressions in sideview. This stuff is snapped up by galleries and collectors for outrageous prices. Much of it is more suitable for glassware than for hanging on the wall. ABYSMAL!

12. saviourag

saviourag New Member

It's not the artist who should be dealt with but those who steal bikes. In my opinion this artist is showing what happens to many bikes which are left unattended. It's sad to look at indeed but it looks like that's how the artist wanted it to be.