Isn't that JD...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Michael Dart, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

  3. >...standing at the left with the ponytail. ;^)

    Nah - he's the one in the middle with the ponytail - or is it a backpack? Whichever.....

    Steve

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    FFS get over it already.

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  6. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

  7. R.White

    R.White Guest

    [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > >...standing at the left with the ponytail. ;^)
    >
    > Nah - he's the one in the middle with the ponytail - or is it a backpack? Whichever.....

    That's Gary Shandling on the far right.

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  9. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  10. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > ...standing at the left with the ponytail. ;^)
    > >
    > > http://forums13.consumerreview.com/[email protected]@.ee82f64
    > >
    > > Mike
    >
    > What are those bikes? Old Schwinns with knobbies?
    >
    > Andy Chequer, wondering how to acquire such a beast in the UK

    My guess is that was taken sometime in the mid to late 70's. My hair was that long back then,
    however I did not live in NorCal.

    If you send me $1500 US, I'll build you a retro cruiser MTB from original parts.

    JD you pay shipping too