Isn't that JD...

>...standing at the left with the ponytail. ;^)

Nah - he's the one in the middle with the ponytail - or is it a backpack? Whichever.....

Steve

[email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> >...standing at the left with the ponytail. ;^)
>
> Nah - he's the one in the middle with the ponytail - or is it a backpack? Whichever.....

That's Gary Shandling on the far right.

"Andy Chequer" <bicycle.repair.man@(removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > ...standing at the left with the ponytail. ;^)
> >
> > http://forums13.consumerreview.com/crforum?14@@.ee82f64
> >
> > Mike
>
> What are those bikes? Old Schwinns with knobbies?
>
> Andy Chequer, wondering how to acquire such a beast in the UK

My guess is that was taken sometime in the mid to late 70's. My hair was that long back then,
however I did not live in NorCal.

If you send me $1500 US, I'll build you a retro cruiser MTB from original parts.

JD you pay shipping too