=?iso-8859-1?B?VEhFIEdSRUFURVNUIE5FV1MgRVZFUiAhILC6ty5fhl8ut7qwYLC6ty5fhl8ut7qwYLC6ty5fhl8ut7qwYLC6t

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrong doing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
Internet Evangelist
Ronald L. Grossi

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

[email protected] wrote:

> The reason some people don't know for sure
> if they are going to Heaven when they die
> is because they just don't know.

Nor do you, you just _think_ you do.

> The good news is that you can know for
> sure that you are going to Heaven which is
> described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
> place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
> pain.

Oh, where are the exact words, that -you-
are going to heaven in the Bible, at least
in the OT ?

You will find lots of fancy things like
"paradise" for the thief on the right of
Jesus, and what not.

But, that exact promise doesn't happen in
the OT, or the direct writing of the Gospels,
just in the various Pauline writings.

Which isn't too strange, as there wasn't a
Heaven, as Xians think of it, in olden times...

> God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
> it is to be saved so that we can live
> forever with Him in Heaven.

Show me the exact phrase from the OT,
the one Jesus would have studied.

> "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
> is Lord and believe in your heart that God
> raised Him from the dead, you
> WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

WILL BE SAVED, it is your own pesher that
that this meant this "heaven" of yours.

Salvation had a lot of meanings, one of
which was from hell on earth, and another
was a better life in *reincarnation* ....

It is only post Xianism, that this whole
"saved in heaven" came about.

> Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
> to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
> shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
> our sin debt in full.

Well, here I thought he was the *Son* of God
congratulations on the promotion.

> Jesus Christ was born in Israel
> supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
> named Mary and lived a sinless life for
> thirty-three years.

Uh-huh, sinless. Sure. This explains
Mary, the hooker, huh ?

> At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
> scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
> onto His head then Jesus was crucified.
>
> Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
> was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
> dead as Jesus said would happen before
> Jesus died.

Nope, 36 hours. He was taken down Friday Night,
and Gone Sunday morning. That isn't even two days.

> If someone tells you that they are going
> to die and in three days come back to life
> again and it happens then this person must
> be the real deal.

Or be a precog.

> Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
> lived a perfect sinless life.

So the Catholic Church claims...

but, sin is the breaking of commandments,
and Torah... and Jesus and his disciples,
are caught doing that several times.

..from working on the Sabbath, to failing to
wash their hands.

> This is why Jesus is able to cover our
> sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
> Jesus is sinless.

See above.

> The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
> have redemption through His blood, the
> forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

And through the lamb. Well, at least you
didn't eat him, like the tribe of Judea used
to eat the Lamb.... oops, right, I keep forgetting.

> If you would like God to forgive you of
> your past, present and future sins just
> ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
> Saviour.

It would be nice if you actually used
his name, Joshuah.

Jesus was never called "Jesus" in his
lifetime.

> It doesn't matter how old you are or how
> many bad things that you have done in
> your life including lying and stealing
> all the way up to murder.

THAT EXPLAINS "W" and CHENEY!

> Just pray the prayer below with your
> mouth and mean it from your heart and
> God will hear you and save you.
>
> Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
> that I can have a home in Heaven with You
> when I die. I agree with You that I am a
> sinner. I believe that You love me and want
> to save me. I believe that You bled and
> died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
> sins and that You rose from the dead.
> Please forgive my sins and come into my
> heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
> Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
> saving me through Your merciful grace.
> Amen.

Excuse me, you aimed the prayer at a name,
that doesn't belong to anyone. Well, except
a character in an ancient Greek mythos,
Iasus, but it is spelled wrong.

> Welcome to the family of God if you just
> allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
> Christian and you can know for sure that
> you will live in Heaven forever when this
> life comes to an end.

So NOW you can commit murder, lying and stealing,
all with impunity!

Just wonderful.

> As a child of God we are to avoid
> sin(wrong doing),

Sin actually meant transgression.

Which means literally, actions outside of Torah.

In other words, you didn't follow the instructions.

Later it took on this whole draconian "wrong doing"
thing.

> but if you do sin the
> Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
> write this to you so that you will not sin.
> But if anybody does sin, we have one who
> speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
> Christ, the Righteous One."

So you hope, because the Xians have been
the source of some of the most God Awful
slaughters and tyranny over man, in all
of history.

> Those of you that have not yet decided to
> place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
> may never get another chance to do so
> because you do not know when you will die.

You do not know when you will die either.

> This means that if you die without
> trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
> Saviour you will be forever separated from
> the love of God in a place called Hell.

Oh, and exactly where is this hell, hrmm ?

Sheol is an old valley in Israel, would
you like to visit it ? I for one, didn't see
a single tormented soul hanging around in it.

> The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
> eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
> for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

Only the New Testament, again, written by
these Paulines. In the OT, it was an old
valley.

> The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
> allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.

That, or *just don't visit Israel*.

> Only then will you have true peace in your
> life knowing that no matter what happens you
> are on your way to Heaven.

Uh-huh.

Bet you didn't know that the Followers
of St John, the Baptist, we all actually
JEWISH, did you ?

The Pope had to admit it in Apologetics.

It was difficult for him, as they had kept that
hidden for 2000 years.

Also bet you didn't know that the Catholic
Church altered the Bible in about 275ad, and
removed all references to reincarnation, to
spite the Celtic Church, whom they were at
war with, huh ?

Well, *almost* all references.

John 5-29. And shall come forth; they that have done good,
unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil,
unto the resurrection of damnation.

> Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
> Internet Evangelist
> Ronald L. Grossi