=?iso-8859-1?B?VEhFIEdSRUFURVNUIE5FV1MgRVZFUiAhILC6ty5fhl8ut7qwYLC6ty5fhl8ut7qwYLC6ty5fhl8ut7qwYLC6t

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by [email protected], Apr 9, 2005.

  1. The reason some people don't know for sure
    if they are going to Heaven when they die
    is because they just don't know.

    The good news is that you can know for
    sure that you are going to Heaven which is
    described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
    place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
    pain.

    God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
    it is to be saved so that we can live
    forever with Him in Heaven.

    "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
    is Lord and believe in your heart that God
    raised Him from the dead, you
    WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
    to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
    shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
    our sin debt in full.

    Jesus Christ was born in Israel
    supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary and lived a sinless life for
    thirty-three years.

    At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
    scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
    onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

    Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
    was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
    dead as Jesus said would happen before
    Jesus died.

    If someone tells you that they are going
    to die and in three days come back to life
    again and it happens then this person must
    be the real deal.

    Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
    lived a perfect sinless life.

    This is why Jesus is able to cover our
    sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
    Jesus is sinless.

    The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
    have redemption through His blood, the
    forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you would like God to forgive you of
    your past, present and future sins just
    ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
    Saviour.

    It doesn't matter how old you are or how
    many bad things that you have done in
    your life including lying and stealing
    all the way up to murder.

    Just pray the prayer below with your
    mouth and mean it from your heart and
    God will hear you and save you.

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
    that I can have a home in Heaven with You
    when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    sinner. I believe that You love me and want
    to save me. I believe that You bled and
    died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
    sins and that You rose from the dead.
    Please forgive my sins and come into my
    heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
    Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
    saving me through Your merciful grace.
    Amen.

    Welcome to the family of God if you just
    allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
    Christian and you can know for sure that
    you will live in Heaven forever when this
    life comes to an end.

    As a child of God we are to avoid
    sin(wrong doing), but if you do sin the
    Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
    write this to you so that you will not sin.
    But if anybody does sin, we have one who
    speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
    Christ, the Righteous One."

    Those of you that have not yet decided to
    place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
    may never get another chance to do so
    because you do not know when you will die.

    This means that if you die without
    trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
    Saviour you will be forever separated from
    the love of God in a place called Hell.

    The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
    eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
    for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

    The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
    allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
    Only then will you have true peace in your
    life knowing that no matter what happens you
    are on your way to Heaven.

    Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
    Internet Evangelist
    Ronald L. Grossi

    Got Questions?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

    Other Languages
    http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

    Free Movie: To Hell and Back
    http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

    Animation
    http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html

    The Passion Of The Christ
    http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

    Beware Of Cults
    http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

    About Hell
    http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

    Is Jesus God?
    http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

    Free Online Bible
    http://www.bibledatabase.net

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:

    > The reason some people don't know for sure
    > if they are going to Heaven when they die
    > is because they just don't know.

    Nor do you, you just _think_ you do.

    > The good news is that you can know for
    > sure that you are going to Heaven which is
    > described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
    > place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
    > pain.

    Oh, where are the exact words, that -you-
    are going to heaven in the Bible, at least
    in the OT ?

    You will find lots of fancy things like
    "paradise" for the thief on the right of
    Jesus, and what not.

    But, that exact promise doesn't happen in
    the OT, or the direct writing of the Gospels,
    just in the various Pauline writings.

    Which isn't too strange, as there wasn't a
    Heaven, as Xians think of it, in olden times...

    > God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
    > it is to be saved so that we can live
    > forever with Him in Heaven.

    Show me the exact phrase from the OT,
    the one Jesus would have studied.

    > "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
    > is Lord and believe in your heart that God
    > raised Him from the dead, you
    > WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    WILL BE SAVED, it is your own pesher that
    that this meant this "heaven" of yours.

    Salvation had a lot of meanings, one of
    which was from hell on earth, and another
    was a better life in *reincarnation* ....

    It is only post Xianism, that this whole
    "saved in heaven" came about.

    > Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
    > to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
    > shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
    > our sin debt in full.

    Well, here I thought he was the *Son* of God
    congratulations on the promotion.

    > Jesus Christ was born in Israel
    > supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    > named Mary and lived a sinless life for
    > thirty-three years.

    Uh-huh, sinless. Sure. This explains
    Mary, the hooker, huh ?

    > At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
    > scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
    > onto His head then Jesus was crucified.
    >
    > Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
    > was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
    > dead as Jesus said would happen before
    > Jesus died.

    Nope, 36 hours. He was taken down Friday Night,
    and Gone Sunday morning. That isn't even two days.

    > If someone tells you that they are going
    > to die and in three days come back to life
    > again and it happens then this person must
    > be the real deal.

    Or be a precog.

    > Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
    > lived a perfect sinless life.

    So the Catholic Church claims...

    but, sin is the breaking of commandments,
    and Torah... and Jesus and his disciples,
    are caught doing that several times.

    ..from working on the Sabbath, to failing to
    wash their hands.

    > This is why Jesus is able to cover our
    > sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
    > Jesus is sinless.

    See above.

    > The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
    > have redemption through His blood, the
    > forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    And through the lamb. Well, at least you
    didn't eat him, like the tribe of Judea used
    to eat the Lamb.... oops, right, I keep forgetting.

    > If you would like God to forgive you of
    > your past, present and future sins just
    > ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
    > Saviour.

    It would be nice if you actually used
    his name, Joshuah.

    Jesus was never called "Jesus" in his
    lifetime.

    > It doesn't matter how old you are or how
    > many bad things that you have done in
    > your life including lying and stealing
    > all the way up to murder.

    THAT EXPLAINS "W" and CHENEY!

    > Just pray the prayer below with your
    > mouth and mean it from your heart and
    > God will hear you and save you.
    >
    > Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
    > that I can have a home in Heaven with You
    > when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    > sinner. I believe that You love me and want
    > to save me. I believe that You bled and
    > died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
    > sins and that You rose from the dead.
    > Please forgive my sins and come into my
    > heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
    > Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
    > saving me through Your merciful grace.
    > Amen.

    Excuse me, you aimed the prayer at a name,
    that doesn't belong to anyone. Well, except
    a character in an ancient Greek mythos,
    Iasus, but it is spelled wrong.

    > Welcome to the family of God if you just
    > allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
    > Christian and you can know for sure that
    > you will live in Heaven forever when this
    > life comes to an end.

    So NOW you can commit murder, lying and stealing,
    all with impunity!

    Just wonderful.

    > As a child of God we are to avoid
    > sin(wrong doing),

    Sin actually meant transgression.

    Which means literally, actions outside of Torah.

    In other words, you didn't follow the instructions.

    Later it took on this whole draconian "wrong doing"
    thing.

    > but if you do sin the
    > Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
    > write this to you so that you will not sin.
    > But if anybody does sin, we have one who
    > speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
    > Christ, the Righteous One."

    So you hope, because the Xians have been
    the source of some of the most God Awful
    slaughters and tyranny over man, in all
    of history.

    > Those of you that have not yet decided to
    > place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
    > may never get another chance to do so
    > because you do not know when you will die.

    You do not know when you will die either.

    > This means that if you die without
    > trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
    > Saviour you will be forever separated from
    > the love of God in a place called Hell.

    Oh, and exactly where is this hell, hrmm ?

    Sheol is an old valley in Israel, would
    you like to visit it ? I for one, didn't see
    a single tormented soul hanging around in it.

    > The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
    > eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
    > for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

    Only the New Testament, again, written by
    these Paulines. In the OT, it was an old
    valley.

    > The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
    > allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.

    That, or *just don't visit Israel*.

    > Only then will you have true peace in your
    > life knowing that no matter what happens you
    > are on your way to Heaven.

    Uh-huh.

    Bet you didn't know that the Followers
    of St John, the Baptist, we all actually
    JEWISH, did you ?

    The Pope had to admit it in Apologetics.

    It was difficult for him, as they had kept that
    hidden for 2000 years.

    Also bet you didn't know that the Catholic
    Church altered the Bible in about 275ad, and
    removed all references to reincarnation, to
    spite the Celtic Church, whom they were at
    war with, huh ?

    Well, *almost* all references.

    John 5-29. And shall come forth; they that have done good,
    unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil,
    unto the resurrection of damnation.

    > Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
    > Internet Evangelist
    > Ronald L. Grossi