=?iso-8859-1?B?VEhFIEdSRUFURVNUIE5FV1MgRVZFUiEgsLq3Ll8uXy63urBgsLq3Ll8uXy63urBgsLq3Ll8uXy63urBgsLq3L

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by [email protected], Apr 10, 2005.

  1. The Greatest News Ever! click link
    http://groups-beta.google.com/group...fd9fc320e49/0215b46e845a8553#0215b46e845a8553

    ·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·.._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._..··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._..·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.··._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._..·º°`°º·._._.·º°`°º·._._.·

    The reason some people don't know for sure
    if they are going to Heaven when they die
    is because they just don't know.

    The good news is that you can know for
    sure that you are going to Heaven which is
    described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
    place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
    pain.

    God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
    it is to be saved so that we can live
    forever with Him in Heaven.

    "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
    is Lord and believe in your heart that God
    raised Him from the dead, you
    WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

    Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
    to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
    shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
    our sin debt in full.

    Jesus Christ was born in Israel
    supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
    named Mary and lived a sinless life for
    thirty-three years.

    At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
    scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
    onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

    Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
    was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
    dead as Jesus said would happen before
    Jesus died.

    If someone tells you that they are going
    to die and in three days come back to life
    again and it happens then this person must
    be the real deal.

    Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
    lived a perfect sinless life.

    This is why Jesus is able to cover our
    sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
    Jesus is sinless.

    The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
    have redemption through His blood, the
    forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

    If you would like God to forgive you of
    your past, present and future sins just
    ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
    Saviour.

    It doesn't matter how old you are or how
    many bad things that you have done in
    your life including lying and stealing
    all the way up to murder.

    Just pray the prayer below with your
    mouth and mean it from your heart and
    God will hear you and save you.

    Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
    that I can have a home in Heaven with You
    when I die. I agree with You that I am a
    sinner. I believe that You love me and want
    to save me. I believe that You bled and
    died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
    sins and that You rose from the dead.
    Please forgive my sins and come into my
    heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
    Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
    saving me through Your merciful grace.
    Amen.

    Welcome to the family of God if you just
    allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
    Christian and you can know for sure that
    you will live in Heaven forever when this
    life comes to an end.

    As a child of God we are to avoid
    sin(wrong doing), but if you do sin the
    Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
    write this to you so that you will not sin.
    But if anybody does sin, we have one who
    speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
    Christ, the Righteous One."

    Those of you that have not yet decided to
    place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
    may never get another chance to do so
    because you do not know when you will die.

    This means that if you die without
    trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
    Saviour you will be forever separated from
    the love of God in a place called Hell.

    The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
    eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
    for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

    The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
    allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
    Only then will you have true peace in your
    life knowing that no matter what happens you
    are on your way to Heaven.

    Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ,
    Internet Evangelist
    Ronald L. Grossi

    Got Questions?
    http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

    Other Languages
    http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

    Free Movie: To Hell and Back
    http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

    Animation
    http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html

    The Passion Of The Christ
    http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

    Beware Of Cults
    http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

    About Hell
    http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

    Is Jesus God?
    http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

    Free Online Bible
    http://www.bibledatabase.net

    Tags:

  2. No Lies

    No Lies Guest

    You may believe what you wish.
    HOWEVER, I am here to tell you that "White God Fearing People" are the worst
    thing that has ever happened to Native American Indians.
    You invaded our country. You lied, you stole, you raped, you murdered us by
    the millions, all in the name of YOUR god.
    And here it is in the year you call 2005. And you are STILL here spouting
    to us about how great YOU believe things are.
    I say all whites are liars, thieves and murderers. You continue to occupy
    OUR country. You continue to deny us our way of life, OUR freedom of OUR
    religion, OUR freedom to speak our language. You continue to deny us in the
    Treaties that you the whites wrote and signed For us. And then you draft us
    into YOUR army to go overseas and fight the "invaders" of countries over
    there? What hypocrites you whites are!!!!
    And you have the outright gall to post this "love" crap in alt.native?

    I say this. IF you really honest to "god" believe what you have written
    below, you will gather up all the whites you can and LEAVE OUR COUNTRY. And
    you will champion our cause against the other white invaders.

    "America" is OCCUPIED INDIAN TERRIORY. Native Americans have always
    understood the phrase "Homeland Security". WE have been fighting White
    Terrorism since the year 1492.
    And we do so still.
    And to all the disillusioned Native American youth, *this* is the "greatest
    news ever".

    This is,
    NO LIES!!!!

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
[...]

  3. Yeah, well, the fact that a gaping hole to hell didn't
    open up under Bush's feet as soon as he stepped into
    the Vatican grounds is all the proof I need that YHWH
    doesn't exist. I mean, who politicizes a funeral? His
    speech can be summarized as "The Pope agreed with me
    on abortion. I don't want to talk about the Iraq war
    or the death penalty."

    [email protected] wrote:
    <bullshit snipped>

  4. riverman

    riverman Guest

    > Yeah, well, the fact that a gaping hole to hell didn't
    > open up under Bush's feet as soon as he stepped into
    > the Vatican grounds is all the proof I need that YHWH
    > doesn't exist. I mean, who politicizes a funeral? His
    > speech can be summarized as "The Pope agreed with me
    > on abortion. I don't want to talk about the Iraq war
    > or the death penalty."
    >
    > [email protected] wrote:
    > <bullshit snipped>

    I was pretty embarrassed at his gushing about it being the 'most
    amazing thing of his entire presidency'. At least Clinton could be
    rational and eloquent about it.

    Someone get that kid a lollipop. And call him a cab.

    --riverman

    "I am surprised and embarassed to be a part of the first American
    generation to leave the country in far worse shape than it was when we
    first came into it. Our highway system is crumbling, our police are
    dishonest, our children are poor, our vaunted Social Security has been
    looted and neglected and destroyed by the same gang of ignorant
    greed-crazed bastards who brought us Vietnam, Afghanistan, the
    disastrous Gaza Strip and ignominious defeat all over the world. Our
    Armies will never again be No. 1, and our children will drink filthy
    water for the rest of our lives. Big Darkness, soon come."
    Hunter S Thompson

  5. daytripper

    daytripper Guest

    On 11 Apr 2005 00:31:49 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Yeah, well, the fact that a gaping hole to hell didn't
    >open up under Bush's feet as soon as he stepped into
    >the Vatican grounds is all the proof I need that YHWH
    >doesn't exist. I mean, who politicizes a funeral? His
    >speech can be summarized as "The Pope agreed with me
    >on abortion. I don't want to talk about the Iraq war
    >or the death penalty."

    Tell me they didn't let The First Nitwit participate in the ceremonies?!?

  6. Maverick

    Maverick Guest

    "daytripper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 11 Apr 2005 00:31:49 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>Yeah, well, the fact that a gaping hole to hell didn't
    >>open up under Bush's feet as soon as he stepped into
    >>the Vatican grounds is all the proof I need that YHWH
    >>doesn't exist. I mean, who politicizes a funeral? His
    >>speech can be summarized as "The Pope agreed with me
    >>on abortion. I don't want to talk about the Iraq war
    >>or the death penalty."

    > Tell me they didn't let The First Nitwit participate in the ceremonies?!?

    Some people have the naive fantasy that when foreigners refer to the
    American President as the representative of America, they separate out those
    that are against him but in reality, they put us all in the same basket and
    when someone makes these kinds of remarks, they put themselves in it too.

    --
    No Trespassing. In order to enter this area
    you must address the point, not the person.

    Maverick
    http://www.independent.org/

  7. Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Guest

    "Maverick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "daytripper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On 11 Apr 2005 00:31:49 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >>>Yeah, well, the fact that a gaping hole to hell didn't
    >>>open up under Bush's feet as soon as he stepped into
    >>>the Vatican grounds is all the proof I need that YHWH
    >>>doesn't exist. I mean, who politicizes a funeral? His
    >>>speech can be summarized as "The Pope agreed with me
    >>>on abortion. I don't want to talk about the Iraq war
    >>>or the death penalty."

    >> Tell me they didn't let The First Nitwit participate in the ceremonies?!?

    > Some people have the naive fantasy that when foreigners refer to the
    > American President as the representative of America, they separate out
    > those that are against him but in reality, they put us all in the same
    > basket and when someone makes these kinds of remarks, they put themselves
    > in it too.
    >

    > --
    > No Trespassing. In order to enter this area
    > you must address the point, not the person.
    > Personal insults strictly prohibited and plonked
    > on sight.
    >
    > Maverick

    Well......gosh.....what's it like going through life without knowing much?

    Wolfgang
    um......buh bye, I s'pose. :)