=?iso-8859-1?B?VEhFIFdPUlNFIE5FV1MgRVZFUiEhISEhISEhISEhIbq3Ll8qXy63urBgsLq3Ll8qXy63urBgsLq3Ll8qrV8ut

e wrote:

> your mythological hell is my belly laugh.
> like your face.

If he wants to know real hell, he should park his nose between my ass
cheeks tonight, truly evil gas that offends even the cats.

Sounds good to me Ron. There will be no farting with my **** in your
****. Thank you, you are my *****.

Ron wrote:
> If he wants to know real hell, he should park his nose between my ass
> cheeks tonight, truly evil gas that offends even the cats.

Ron,
Now you've gone and made The Devil horny, and with those sweet lil butt
cheeks already spread, Lou C. Fur is going to ream your dirty turd
hole. No lube, I like it when it hurts. Are you a screamer? You will
be...
Lou C. Fur

[email protected] wrote:
> Sounds good to me Ron. There will be no farting with my **** in your
> ****. Thank you, you are my *****.

Satan's gay...??!!

bradman

"Ron" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> e wrote:
>
>> your mythological hell is my belly laugh.
>> like your face.

> If he wants to know real hell, he should park his nose between my ass
> cheeks tonight, truly evil gas that offends even the cats.

Ron, you're in deep trouble here. you've been "noticed" by one of the
queens. i can protect you but it's going to take a pack of smokes a week.
i'll shank him in the yard

I guess the batteries for his game-boy ran out.
--
Cheers: Bill Woodier
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready

e wrote:

> ron has a super weapon that destroy little turds like this.
> it's called a brain. you may pay him to watch.

I just killfile them during their first round of posts.