=?iso-8859-1?B?VEhFIFdPUlNFIE5FV1MgRVZFUiEhISEhISEhISEhIbq3Ll8qXy63urBgsLq3Ll8qXy63urBgsLq3Ll8qrV8ut

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 9, 2005.

  1. Ron, you punk....I'll have you bent over crying "momma, momma" in no
    time.

    Tags:

  2. Ron

    Ron Guest

    e wrote:

    > your mythological hell is my belly laugh.
    > like your face.

    If he wants to know real hell, he should park his nose between my ass
    cheeks tonight, truly evil gas that offends even the cats.

  3. Sounds good to me Ron. There will be no farting with my dick in your
    arse. Thank you, you are my bitch.

  4. Ron wrote:
    > If he wants to know real hell, he should park his nose between my ass
    > cheeks tonight, truly evil gas that offends even the cats.

    Ron,
    Now you've gone and made The Devil horny, and with those sweet lil butt
    cheeks already spread, Lou C. Fur is going to ream your dirty turd
    hole. No lube, I like it when it hurts. Are you a screamer? You will
    be...
    Lou C. Fur

  5. Don Watters

    Don Watters Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Sounds good to me Ron. There will be no farting with my dick in your
    > arse. Thank you, you are my bitch.

    Satan's gay...??!!

    bradman

  6. Jehovah

    Jehovah Guest

    "Ron" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4258C[email protected]

    > e wrote:
    >
    >> your mythological hell is my belly laugh.
    >> like your face.

    > If he wants to know real hell, he should park his nose between my ass
    > cheeks tonight, truly evil gas that offends even the cats.

    Ron, you're in deep trouble here. you've been "noticed" by one of the
    queens. i can protect you but it's going to take a pack of smokes a week.
    i'll shank him in the yard

  7. Bill Woodier

    Bill Woodier Guest

    I guess the batteries for his game-boy ran out.
    --
    Cheers: Bill Woodier
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > e wrote:
    >> stupid mythology for morons.
    >> go spam your mother.

    > STFU you punkass bitch, or I'll sentence you to an eternity in hell.

  8. Ron

    Ron Guest

    e wrote:

    > ron has a super weapon that destroy little turds like this.
    > it's called a brain. you may pay him to watch.

    I just killfile them during their first round of posts.

  9. e wrote:
    > ron has a super weapon that destroy little turds like this.
    > it's called a brain.

    What's your excuse for not having one?