iso HPV SMGT parts?

Bo Frazer

Guest
I am in Florida's Space Coast area and wondering where to buy new chain
guard tubes etc. Is there still a Fool's Crow? I asked my LBS to order
them, and he claimed they never would get back to him. Or is he just
sand-bagging me?

Where should I shop? Feel free to email me directly; just put SMGT or some
such in the subject so I can pick you out of my spam-blocker reject pile!

Peace thru music,
Bo
[email protected]

www.AcousticAllianceBand.com
www.RodeoRhythmKings.com

Bo Frazer wrote:
> I am in Florida's Space Coast area and wondering where to buy new chain
> guard tubes etc. Is there still a Fool's Crow? I asked my LBS to order
> them, and he claimed they never would get back to him. Or is he just
> sand-bagging me?
>
> Where should I shop? Feel free to email me directly; just put SMGT or some
> such in the subject so I can pick you out of my spam-blocker reject pile!

I think Fool's Crow is no mo.

Chain tubes and hardware are available through Hostel Shoppe:
http://www.hostelshoppe.com/cgi-bin/search.pl?category=202700

Jeff

"Bo Frazer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am in Florida's Space Coast area and wondering where to buy new chain
> guard tubes etc. Is there still a Fool's Crow? I asked my LBS to order
> them, and he claimed they never would get back to him. Or is he just
> sand-bagging me?
>
> Where should I shop? Feel free to email me directly; just put SMGT or
> some
> such in the subject so I can pick you out of my spam-blocker reject pile!
>
> Peace thru music,
> Bo
> [email protected]
>
> www.AcousticAllianceBand.com
> www.RodeoRhythmKings.com

The Hostel Shoppe in Stevens Pt. Wi. sells teflon chain tubes by mailorder.
I'm getting a second life on the top front tube of my Speedmachine, though.
The chain had cut through the tube just behind the wire keeper, so I cut off
about a half to 3/4 inch of the flared tube and repositioned what was left
towards the idler and put cable ties in front and behind the wire keeper,
around the tube. So far it's working quietly, didin't require removable of
the chain, existing tubes or idler wheel and there is enough left of the
tube to keep cahin goo off my leg and frame, and I didn't bell mouth the cut
end. like it was originally.