Road Cycling · Public discussion

ISO: Recumbent exercise bike advice

Started by Josho · · Last activity · 1 post · 3,927 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
26 March 2003
Last activity
26 March 2003
Original author
Josho
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,927
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm considering the purchase of a recumbent exercise bike. I'm turning up, on the net, very little
    in the way of objective purchasing information, although I may not be looking in the right places.

    I'm considering (mostly because it has the features I want and is feasible economically, at least at
    some point) the ReebokRB 450.

    I'm looking for any specific recommendations, either for/against this model or manufacturer,
    for/against recumbent exercise bikes, or for/against any other make and/or model.

    Many thanks for/against any information.

    --Josh

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.