Isocyanates and asthma

On 29 Mar 2005 17:45:58 -0800, Ed <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Jodi says...
>>
>>Thanks for the humorous advice. I am a bit paniced because I read a
>>case where a man dropped dead from this chemical, is this not a reason
>>to panic if I am being exposed to the same chemical???
>>

>I know of several people who have dropped dead within hours of drinking water.
>You don't often read about this but it is true.

The media have been covering up for the Dihydrogen Monoxide producers and don't
report these stories.

http://www.circus.com/~nodhmo/

Do what you can to prevent further DHMO related damage to our environment.

Ron

WOW you guys are all nuts...and have way to much time on your
hands...you seem like the passive aggressive type who enjoy taking
their sexual frustration out on innocent women. Hopefully, someday, if
I work hard enough I will have time to waste chatting with other like
passive aggressive persons on "cycling technology". Talk to you soon
boys!! :)

Dennis P. Harris wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2005 14:02:01 -0800 in rec.bicycles.tech, "Jodi"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I noticed that "bicycles" is the topic of the website but if

you

Dennis P. Harris wrote:
> On 29 Mar 2005 14:02:01 -0800 in rec.bicycles.tech, "Jodi"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I noticed that "bicycles" is the topic of the website but if

you
> > take the time to do a google search on isocyanates this "newsgroup"
> > comes up. Why all the anger???
> >

> it's not a web site. it's a news group devoted to bicycles.
> chemicals are off topic *except* when discussed in the context of
> cycling technology. now just go away and take your oxygen bottle
> with you.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:02:00 -0600, Werehatrack <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On 29 Mar 2005 17:45:58 -0800, Ed <[email protected]> may have
>said:
>
>>In article <[email protected]>, Jodi says...
>>>
>>>Thanks for the humorous advice. I am a bit paniced because I read a
>>>case where a man dropped dead from this chemical, is this not a reason
>>>to panic if I am being exposed to the same chemical???
>>>

>>I know of several people who have dropped dead within hours of drinking water.
>>You don't often read about this but it is true.

>www.dhmo.org

Good link, but don't get caught up in all the negativity. Check out the real
story here: http://www.armory.com/~crisper/DHMO/

Ron

RonSonic <[email protected]> writes:

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:02:00 -0600, Werehatrack <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>On 29 Mar 2005 17:45:58 -0800, Ed <[email protected]> may have
>>said:
>>
>>>In article <[email protected]>, Jodi says...

>>>I know of several people who have dropped dead within hours of drinking water.
>>>You don't often read about this but it is true.

>>www.dhmo.org

> Good link, but don't get caught up in all the negativity. Check out the real
> story here: http://www.armory.com/~crisper/DHMO/

Damn. You DHMO appologists are just so full of it! Over 100,000 dead
in one incident last December involving DHMO. How many have to die
before you people get a clue!!!