ISOSTAR

Peter Rollason

Guest
I have found Isostar to be a great energy drink. However I heard that the caffeine levels in it are
sky high - what are the health risks of taking this on a regular basis ?

Pete.

> I have found Isostar to be a great energy drink. However I heard that the caffeine levels in it
> are sky high - what are the health risks of taking this on a regular basis ?

There is NO caffeine in Isostar. Isostar is an isotonic drink and contains sugars, minerals and
vitamins in proper concentration.

You can find caffeine in Red-Bull.

--
Melon - grandmaster of sweat, pain and suffering himself.

The latest isostar has caffeine in it. I dont think there is any risk in taking extra caffeine for a
sportsman.

All the best Phil

Ieper Belgium http://users.pandora.be/phil.stone/

"melon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I have found Isostar to be a great energy drink. However I heard that
the
> > caffeine levels in it are sky high - what are the health risks of taking this on a regular
> > basis ?
>
> There is NO caffeine in Isostar. Isostar is an isotonic drink and contains sugars, minerals and
> vitamins in proper concentration.
>
> You can find caffeine in Red-Bull.
>
> --
> Melon - grandmaster of sweat, pain and suffering himself.

From a Google Search - which states cafeine is present:-

"The Activator formula does contain caffeine and this has been research to ensure the optilTlal
quatltities are included. With caffeine, the more v . ou put in does not automatically ilTlprove
performance. There is a limit (approx. 200mg per litre) at which performance begins to tail off.
lsostar Activator contains 150mg pcr litre of caffeine (half of that contained in todav's designer
energy drinks), which the Sports Nutrition Foundation have proved does not:-"