"Israel must be wiped out" What gives?

ptlwp said:
Dear Fred: Aren't you most happy that when Jews are and will be if historically followed, that Jews will have a place to go when they are run out of most every country?

History has shown that Jews have been asked and forced to leave England, Poland, Germany, Spain and EVERY world power that every existed. It is in the best interests of the world community that Jews, be they zealots or not, have a refuge to go to, when the world turns into, holocaust overdrive and inquisition minded? It has never stopped, what makes anyone think that it will.

I see more anti-semitism all the time, every day, as everyone wants a scapegoat, be it Bush, world leaders, greenhouse effect, pollution, the blacks, the muslims, the jews, the catholics, the protestants, corporations, greedy businessmen, rock stars, whatever.

This world has one sandbox to play in and if we cannot all peacefully play in the same sandbox with no one throwing sand or bothing the kids, then we shall pay a dear price one of these days.

That's it.....blame throwing is useless....everyone has to behave themselves in this classroom.
Are you one of those scruffy, dirty ageing old hippies, worried about a non existent Armageddon?

Carrera said:
Once Fred has his Iranian-style theocracy in place in the U.K. I doubt there will be any queerboys or choirboys left.
He wants them all thrown off Big Ben. :p
I am not homophobic, and we have had a thread some time ago which indicated that cyclists have no problem with homophobia. But I do think that you ought to come out of the closet.

Carrera said:
Fred, anyone who doesn't share your biased outlook on these issues is apparently "childish" according to your criteria.
Like it or lump it, Israeli soldiers generally behave a lot better than Islamic zelots who, as has been pointed out, are known to hide behind women and children.
We're talking about cases of strapping suicide belts to 13 year old Palestinian boys and urging them to blow themselves up in order to be rewarded by Allah in paradise with the proverbial 72 virgins.

Is that before or after Settlers beat the **** out of them, or IDF snipers shoot them in their classrooms ? The IDF *DO* use human shields as a matter of routine policy, so they are not above your condemnation of the practice.

Not all Zealots are the same for that matter either.

darkboong said:
Is that before or after Settlers beat the **** out of them, or IDF snipers shoot them in their classrooms ? The IDF *DO* use human shields as a matter of routine policy, so they are not above your condemnation of the practice.

Not all Zealots are the same for that matter either.
It's the ZIONIST Zealots that are the problem.

Carrera said:
Darkboong, what I'm driving at here is the fact anti-semitism has emerged in France quite recently.

What "Anti-semitism" is there has always been there, and it is directed against Muslims as well as Jews. Just the same as it is in the UK.

What has changed is Ariel Sharon getting worried about the "Arab Problem" (apparently those are his words), specifically that Arab Israelis will soon out-number Jews in their Zionist paradise. That statistic *excludes* the Palestinians in the occupied territories and it excludes the *MILLIONS* of Palestinian refugees who left at gun point.

Carrera said:
My question:
Why should the Arabs be allowed to dictate to Israel or even to the west?

Because it's their turf to begin with you moron.

The West has no moral right to decide what should happen to *their* land that *they* have occupied for thousands of years. That is what the fighting is really about.

As for Israel ... Who the hell do you think lived in those deserted villages and planted those Olive groves that got bulldozed in the first place ? It sure as hell wasn't some Wild Eyed Zionist holocaust survivor from Germany. There were people living there before Israel appeared on the map, if you want to see where they are now look no further than Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan America etc.

The bombings we have suffered in London are *nothing* compared to the carnage that the Palestinians suffered in the first year at the hands of the *IMMIGRANT FANATICS* like the Stern Gang and their chums. We haven't seen entire villages gunned down and bulldozed yet. When we get to that stage just maybe you might start to understand what it's like for people who are have their land and their lives taken away by invaders.

Carrera said:
On what grounds I wonder? What successes, reforms, freedoms?

Any they choose. It's their land, not ours.

Carrera said:
I mean, to my mind there has been a lot of propaganda (especially on the BBC) revealing a biased account of this political situation. The Arabs are very skilled at protraying themselves as innocent victims and I guess the media has been taken in a good deal in Europe.

That is because in many cases they *were* innocent victims Carrera. I doubt that you would be much different if your family were murdered, the women raped, your home destroyed and you were living in some refugee camp on the border, despised and hated by the locals.

Carrera said:
To my mind, a small country such as Israel isn't a threat to either Europe or the U.S. or anyone else. But Islamic fanaticism is indeed a threat to all of us and it's this threat that concerns me most.

Israel is a huge threat to world peace by it's very existance, let alone it's huge arsenal (including nukes), and it's track record of attacking it's neighbours.

Carrera said:
Darkboong, what I'm driving at here is the fact anti-semitism has emerged in France quite recently. I wasn't indicating the French were directly behind the anti-semitism. From accounts I heard, it's basically moslem immigrants to France who have been very active demonising Jews - just as we saw at the time of the Third Reich.
This is a long and complicated question, but in a nutshell we've all been here before.
Moslems want to interfere in Israel on the basis of a religion (Islam) that was formed way after the birth of Christianity and Judaic faith.
The Jews were alive and well and active at the time of Hadrian and Pontius Pilate, again way before moslems appeared (although Roman governors found religion troublesome at this period)
Since the hollocaust, Israel has formed a state where democracy and freedom of expression is similar to what we enjoy in the west. But the surrounding Arab countries still repress basic freedoms, repress women and show disdain for democracy, political process or, in the case of Iran, organise terrorism.
My question:
Why should the Arabs be allowed to dictate to Israel or even to the west? On what grounds I wonder? What successes, reforms, freedoms?
I mean, to my mind there has been a lot of propaganda (especially on the BBC) revealing a biased account of this political situation. The Arabs are very skilled at protraying themselves as innocent victims and I guess the media has been taken in a good deal in Europe.
To my mind, a small country such as Israel isn't a threat to either Europe or the U.S. or anyone else. But Islamic fanaticism is indeed a threat to all of us and it's this threat that concerns me most.
What you tend to forget, or maybe you didn't know is that I lived and raced in France for 9 years, and I have lived in Israel, and in the illegally occupied West Bank. So don't try and ******** me.
This is the last time I am going to disseminate a post of yours, because you are so ignorant, I find it both time consuming and boring.
Now you are tarring all Moslems in France with the same brush. Now write about the demographics of the Moslem populations over the last 50 years, and the incidences of anti-semitic activity which can be linked.
Now it's the fourth Reich is it. Moslems were a very small percentage of the population up until the 1950's so therefore were not demonising jews during the third Reich.
Palestinians only want their illegally held land and deeds back to the pre 1967 borders, and so does the UN.
Since the holocaust Palestine, or at least some of it was gifted to the jews to settle in. But oh no, illegal occupation of the West Bank has continued, because of the water source of the river Jordan.
Islamic fanaticism, as you call it would begin to fade from the horizon if Israel would give way and retreat to the pre 1967 borders. But as I have mentioned Zionist Zealots don't give a stuff so long as Uncle Sam pumps in $14Billion a year, which is 80% of the Israeli economy. Get real ********.

darkboong said:

What "Anti-semitism" is there has always been there, and it is directed against Muslims as well as Jews. Just the same as it is in the UK.

What has changed is Ariel Sharon getting worried about the "Arab Problem" (apparently those are his words), specifically that Arab Israelis will soon out-number Jews in their Zionist paradise. That statistic *excludes* the Palestinians in the occupied territories and it excludes the *MILLIONS* of Palestinian refugees who left at gun point.

The West has no moral right to decide what should happen to *their* land that *they* have occupied for thousands of years. That is what the fighting is really about.

As for Israel ... Who the hell do you think lived in those deserted villages and planted those Olive groves that got bulldozed in the first place ? It sure as hell wasn't some Wild Eyed Zionist holocaust survivor from Germany. There were people living there before Israel appeared on the map, if you want to see where they are now look no further than Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan America etc.

The bombings we have suffered in London are *nothing* compared to the carnage that the Palestinians suffered in the first year at the hands of the *IMMIGRANT FANATICS* like the Stern Gang and their chums. We haven't seen entire villages gunned down and bulldozed yet. When we get to that stage just maybe you might start to understand what it's like for people who are have their land and their lives taken away by invaders.

That is because in many cases they *were* innocent victims Carrera. I doubt that you would be much different if your family were murdered, the women raped, your home destroyed and you were living in some refugee camp on the border, despised and hated by the locals.

Israel is a huge threat to world peace by it's very existance, let alone it's huge arsenal (including nukes), and it's track record of attacking it's neighbours.
They dug up the ancient Palestinian olive groves and transplanted them to Israel so that the rightful owners couldn't burn them down.

FredC said:
What you tend to forget, or maybe you didn't know is that I lived and raced in France for 9 years, and I have lived in Israel, and in the illegally occupied West Bank. So don't try and ******** me.
This is the last time I am going to disseminate a post of yours, because you are so ignorant, I find it both time consuming and boring.
Now you are tarring all Moslems in France with the same brush. Now write about the demographics of the Moslem populations over the last 50 years, and the incidences of anti-semitic activity which can be linked.
Now it's the fourth Reich is it. Moslems were a very small percentage of the population up until the 1950's so therefore were not demonising jews during the third Reich.
Palestinians only want their illegally held land and deeds back to the pre 1967 borders, and so does the UN.
Since the holocaust Palestine, or at least some of it was gifted to the jews to settle in. But oh no, illegal occupation of the West Bank has continued, because of the water source of the river Jordan.
Islamic fanaticism, as you call it would begin to fade from the horizon if Israel would give way and retreat to the pre 1967 borders. But as I have mentioned Zionist Zealots don't give a stuff so long as Uncle Sam pumps in $14Billion a year, which is 80% of the Israeli economy. Get real ********.
The Zionist zealots are on a mission from God, it is their divine right and obligation to possess and occupy all of the land promised to them by God. Some Palestinians only want to get this land back but others want to kill all Jews, Christians, Americans, British, the-wrong-sort-of-Muslims &c. because they see it as the Will of Allah that the entire world is populated by people of the true faith.
Religious fundimentalists are a menace regardless of whichever creed or cult has expunged the reason from their minds and the humanity from their souls, and all religions produce such as these.

FredC said:
Tutty Tut Tut. We used to have superb controversial posts on soapbox, that is until turds like you turned up. Didn't we boys? Now most of them are choirboys or queerboys.
The first sign of losing an argument is resorting to calling your adversary a "turd, ****wit, mental case, 1 sandwich short of a picnic, an asshole, a twit, loser, etc....."

:p :p :p

darkboong said:

I've seen the bulldozing by the IDF. Any supposed transgressor has a hawser wrapped around the house, and the bulldozer pulls it down, of course the inhabitants are allowed to save a few meagre things. What compounds the issue is that all the relations, who are probably unaware of anything have their property wrecked in the same manner.
I've seen Arab heads in biscuit tins as trophies. Photos of already dead Arabs being run over and mashed by tanks. No. I've personally seen them.
Look at it this way Carrera, you murder someone and they hang all your relations as well. You're completely stupid so keep out of the game.

Any idea whose got all the WMD's?

ptlwp said:
The first sign of losing an argument is resorting to calling your adversary a "turd, ****wit, mental case, 1 sandwich short of a picnic, an asshole, a twit, loser, etc....."

:p :p :p
I don't have any adversarys.

Why is Israel the only country forced to give up land that it won fairly during wartime....

WWII, Germany was carved up between Russia, USA, the victors, until at such time, it was time for remediation, at the winners of the wars' discretion?

Why is Israel not accorded the same rights as any other conquerers?

Vikings, Normans and such.
Christians lost the holy land to the Saracens (in a bloodbath)......
Masada
The First Temple
The Second Temple
The Dome of the Rock
Tombs of various religous figures
English Kings and the Welsh, Irish and Scots
Rome and Carthage (Carthage must burn)
Hannibal and Rome
The Goths and Teutons
Revolutionary War USA
War Between the States
Korea
Viet Nam
Gulf War
Iraq

where did the losers of the conflicts dictate the outcome of their defeat?

FredC said:
They dug up the ancient Palestinian olive groves and transplanted them to Israel so that the rightful owners couldn't burn them down.

That's crazy.

ptlwp said:
Why is Israel the only country forced to give up land that it won fairly during wartime....

WWII, Germany was carved up between Russia, USA, the victors, until at such time, it was time for remediation, at the winners of the wars' discretion?

Why is Israel not accorded the same rights as any other conquerers?

Vikings, Normans and such.
Christians lost the holy land to the Saracens (in a bloodbath)......
Masada
The First Temple
The Second Temple
The Dome of the Rock
Tombs of various religous figures
English Kings and the Welsh, Irish and Scots
Rome and Carthage (Carthage must burn)
Hannibal and Rome
The Goths and Teutons
Revolutionary War USA
War Between the States
Korea
Viet Nam
Gulf War
Iraq

Because of God.
Put God (Allah, Jehovah, Wattevah) into the picture and all other considerations and conventions are irrelevant.

ptlwp said:

LOL, since when has Israel actually given up turf that they won ? Lebanon doesn't count because they firmly lost that one.

ptlwp said:

Saddam had to give Kuwait back.

ptlwp said:

We aren't talking about a football game, or a divorce settlement. It's not some commodity to be traded within a consumer culture. We are talking about genocide and ethnic cleansing. That stuff is utterly unacceptable to me, regardless of who does it and why. I will not turn a blind eye to it and I will never agree with people who turn a blind eye to it or make excuses for it.

darkboong said:
That's crazy.
But true. Mature olive trees take a long time to achieve a good and econonomically harvestable crop. Anyway they had to build a new wall on the stolen land. Thus saving the enviroment from denouement.

Don Shipp said:
Because of God.
Put God (Allah, Jehovah, Wattevah) into the picture and all other considerations and conventions are irrelevant.
First prove the existence of God. That's the end of that one. Next please.

FredC said:
First prove the existence of God. That's the end of that one. Next please.
He doesn't have to exist to cause trouble. People just have to believe he exists, and all the other **** follows from that.

Don Shipp said:
He doesn't have to exist to cause trouble. People just have to believe he exists, and all the other **** follows from that.
This is true, but it doesn't stop the righteous who completely use him as an excuse, and the fools follow. I'm sticking with Father Christmas for a couple of months at least, perhaps he might become popular, and he seems nice enough.