Israelis to shun Sinn Fein leader Adams

thebluetrain

Jul 31, 2004
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060905/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_sinn_fein
The ex Irish "Freedom Fighters" political wing wants to help mediate in the Israeli-Pal dispute but Israelis are having none of it.
This is funny on so many levels. Multiple ironies on this one. Is he staying at the King David Hotel? That'd really put it over the top.

Instead of "Spin the Bottle" They could play.. "Who is the Terrorist?"

I believe those that put up Sinn Fein to this, believe that Fatah, Hamas (et al) may listen to Sinn Fein because they have a common thread: both were "oppressed" by "occupiers".

This may look to them on the surface that these are commonalities that both terrorist groups have in common....big mistake.

Sinn Fein was trying to get the Brits out of Ireland so Ireland could be independant....

Israel already left the Pals to their 'independence' and the Pals still want to invade Israel and kill, kill, kill....

I hope years of complacent restfulness (at least so far as the public is concerned) hasn't dulled the perceptions of Adams.

I hope Israel strip searches every last one of the Sinn Fein and inspects their cargo/luggage with a fine tooth comb before they let them into Gaza.

You know, Yasser Arafat died of Aids, Maybe Gerry Adams was one of his lovers.

thebluetrain said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060905/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_sinn_fein
The ex Irish "Freedom Fighters" political wing wants to help mediate in the Israeli-Pal dispute but Israelis are having none of it.
This is funny on so many levels. Is he staying at the King David Hotel? That'd really put it over the top.

Instead of "Spin the Bottle" They could play.. "Who is the Terrorist?"

I believe those that put up Sinn Fein to this, believe that Fatah, Hamas (et al) may listen to Sinn Fein because they have a common thread: both were "oppressed" by "occupiers".

This may look to them on the surface that these are commonalities that both terrorist groups have in common....big mistake.

Sinn Fein was trying to get the Brits out of Ireland so Ireland could be independant....

Israel already left the Pals to their 'independence' and the Pals still want to invade Israel and kill, kill, kill....

I hope years of complacent restfulness (at least so far as the public is concerned) hasn't dulled the perceptions of Adams.

I hope Israel strip searches every last one of the Sinn Fein and inspects their cargo/luggage with a fine tooth comb before they let them into Gaza.

You know, Yasser Arafat died of Aids, Maybe Gerry Adams was one of his lovers.
And you know, I also don't recall Sinn Fein saying England didn't have a right to exist (or didn't exist). This is a strange story. Was Jesse Jackson busy?

stevebaby said:
The same King David Hotel which was blown up by Jewish terrorists?Where they killed 17 Jews?
That would indeed be ironic.
I hope Adams does stay there.It would remind the world how the State of Israel came into being.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hmmm, I thought the State of Israel came into being after the unsuccessful attempted slaughter of the entire Jewish people during WWII. Then the British sold them out after they fought in their army. I don't condone the bombing, but we wouldn't want you to conveniently ignore anything ;) in the telling.

nns1400 said:
Hmmm, I thought the State of Israel came into being after the unsuccessful attempted slaughter of the entire Jewish people during WWII. Then the British sold them out after they fought in their army. I don't condone the bombing, but we wouldn't want you to conveniently ignore anything ;) in the telling.
Jewish terror bombing started before WWll.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_attacks_during_the_1930s
List of Irgun attacks during the 1930s - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

thebluetrain said:
It was a joke that you obviously didnt get. But since you asked, your left wing brothers at the NY Times sure think so.
http://www.tldm.org/News7/YasserArafatDiedOfAIDS.htm
That's one of the funniest links I've read in a long time...and that's your "evidence"?
Hey,you don't have to worry about "terrorists","evil-doers" or "bad guys".
Just nail a crucifix to your front and back doors! Jesus will protect you! :D :D :D :D

stevebaby said:
That's one of the funniest links I've read in a long time...and that's your "evidence"?
Just nail a crucifix to your front and back doors! Jesus will protect you! :D :D :D :D
He said it was a joke.

Clearly, Arafat was on the juice. As cynic would say, wake up and smell the EPO.

stevebaby said:
LOL, I said it was a JOKE. Do you still not get it??????????? I am not trying to prove he died of aids.

I DONT BELIEVE THE LIBERALS since you missed the sarcasm in that one also.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

nns1400 said:
He said it was a joke.

Clearly, Arafat was on the juice. As cynic would say, wake up and smell the EPO.
LOL, Thank you very much. Glad to see you are on top of things. ;)

nns1400 said:
Oooh, so that's why you hate the Jews. I always wondered.
I don't hate Jews at all. I was pointing out that the State of Israel came into being after a long campaign of terror bombing and assassination. The Jewish terrorist gangs suspended attacks against the British in 1939 to allow the British to fight the Nazis and recommenced the bombing campaign in 1944.
Your statement about me hating Jews is just a variation on the "When did you stop beating your wife?" question. Was that your best shot?

thebluetrain said:
LOL, I said it was a JOKE. Do you still not get it??????????? I am not trying to prove he died of aids.

I DONT BELIEVE THE LIBERALS since you missed the sarcasm in that one also.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!
Jokes are supposed to be funny.Don't play with things you don't understand...you'll only hurt yourself.
Leave it to the experts.
:D :D

BTW...I'm not a liberal.I'm a commie. :D

stevebaby said:
I don't hate Jews at all. I was pointing out that the State of Israel came into being after a long campaign of terror bombing and assassination. The Jewish terrorist gangs suspended attacks against the British in 1939 to allow the British to fight the Nazis and recommenced the bombing campaign in 1944.
Your statement about me hating Jews is just a variation on the "When did you stop beating your wife?" question. Was that your best shot?
No, it was not by best shot. Can't you tell when I'm bored? I was waiting for my laundry to finish drying at 1:00 in the morning. (How else would I know about the reptilian agenda?) Must slave for the welfare state now, on no sleep.

nns1400 said:
No, it was not by best shot. Can't you tell when I'm bored? I was waiting for my laundry to finish drying at 1:00 in the morning. (How else would I know about the reptilian agenda?) Must slave for the welfare state now, on no sleep.
You need one of these.Environmentally friendly too.
http://images.www3.cyclingforums.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
hillshoist_wideweb__430x256.jpg
And just to ensure that those freedom lovin' Cuban refugees from nasty ol' Fidel's cruel and repressive regime don't steal your laundry...you need this too.
http://www.tldm.org/tldmstore/HomeProtectionPacket.htm
Heaven's Home Protection Packet with crucifixes
You don't believe in the reptilian shape-shifter agenda?
Neither did Steve Irwin... :(

thebluetrain said:
Israel already left the Pals to their 'independence'

Untrue. Israel is still very much occupying the West Bank and Gaza. They've killed over 200 people *inside* the occupied territories over the last month or two. Looking back over 50 years the IDF has killed and forcibly dispossesed *millions* of Palestinians, an activity which has necessitated the occupation of Palestinian land.

thebluetrain said:
and the Pals still want to invade Israel and kill, kill, kill....

There is little evidence for that, Hamas adhered to a unilateral ceasefire for over 16 months, and repeatedly called for unconditional negotiations. During that ceasefire the IDF continued to kill, kidnap and maim members of Hamas (and in the same process kill and maim innocent civillians). The straw that broke the camel's back was the shelling of the civillians on the beach and the kidnapping of a pair of civillians by the IDF.

Ignorance is no excuse for attributing malice to the Palestinian people as a whole.

nns1400 said:
He said it was a joke.

Or wake up and smell the Decomposing Speed Freaking Whale by the name of Ariel Sharon. Massive doses of Amphetamines will do that do you, along with the paranoia, aggression, hallucinations and mental illness...