Isreal up to it's old tricks again

limerickman

Jan 5, 2004
Quel Surprise !

By JOSEF FEDERMAN, Associated Press Writer

JERUSALEM - Israel's defense minister on Saturday blamed Syria and a Palestinian militant group based there for a suicide bombing that killed four Israelis outside a Tel Aviv nightclub and shattered an informal truce, prompting him to freeze plans to hand over security responsibilities in the West........................ (same old Israeli shite).

Hmm.
The old hand of duplicity is played, yet again.

George Bush was in Europe last week - discussing the Middle East and how he
wants a solution.
He speaks warmly about Palestine.
He even advocates talking to Syria and Iran.

Quel surprise - a bomb goes off in Tel Aviv, yesterday.

BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS - WHO WOULD LOSE OUT MOST,IN AN ENTENTE CORDIAL BETWEEN SYRIA, PALESTINE, IRAN AND THE USA ?

They wouldn't bomb their own people, now, would they ?

limerickman said:
prompting him to freeze plans to hand over security responsibilities in the West........................
the biggest hindrance to peace in the middle east is Israel. Take Sharon and Bush out of the equation and things will be a lot easier.

limerickman said:
Quel Surprise !

JERUSALEM - Israel's defense minister on Saturday blamed Syria and a Palestinian militant group based there for a suicide bombing that killed four Israelis outside a Tel Aviv nightclub and shattered an informal truce, prompting him to freeze plans to hand over security responsibilities in the West........................ (same old Israeli shite).

Hmm.

wants a solution.

BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS - WHO WOULD LOSE OUT MOST,IN AN ENTENTE CORDIAL BETWEEN SYRIA, PALESTINE, IRAN AND THE USA ?

I do beleive The U.S. had expelled(?) Syria's minister from our shore's :confused: Bush made it clear on his trip that he wanted Syrian troops out of Lebannon. You know me, I'm not a Bush supporter. Is this relevant anymore? See below:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7023538

limerickman said:
Quel Surprise !

Hmm.

wants a solution.

How odd. As it turns out all the initial castigation without any foundation at all blames not only all the invented insurgents purported and their place of origin, but an Israeli Arab legal citizen was arrested for the bombing in Tel Aviv. Didn't hear much about that did we?
Anyhow, even worse news is that Bush and Co support the building of more Jewish Towns on the West Bank. But it seems that the Israelis have put a stop to putting a hawser around some Arab houses and wrecking them.
How Sweet.

It's hard to expect good results from a situation manipulated by an apocalypse cult--and I'm referring to American Southern Evangelicals, not militant Muslims. Between the two, you've got only God, bombs, horsemen and beheadings connected to any notion of "endgame." It's not a pretty picture.

lokstah said:
It's hard to expect good results from a situation manipulated by an apocalypse cult--and I'm referring to American Southern Evangelicals, not militant Muslims. Between the two, you've got only God, bombs, horsemen and beheadings connected to any notion of "endgame." It's not a pretty picture.
Any chance of a more lucid appraisal, apart from Jockeys riding horses?

lokstah said:
Thank you, many conservatives choose to overlook this fact. Thats why Reagan scared me, because he beleived in the day of "Reckoning" or whatever the feck you call it. :rolleyes: so nuclear war didn't bother his kind in the least.

FredC said:
How odd. As it turns out all the initial castigation without any foundation at all blames not only all the invented insurgents purported and their place of origin, but an Israeli Arab legal citizen was arrested for the bombing in Tel Aviv. Didn't hear much about that did we?
Anyhow, even worse news is that Bush and Co support the building of more Jewish Towns on the West Bank. But it seems that the Israelis have put a stop to putting a hawser around some Arab houses and wrecking them.
How Sweet.
This Israeli/Palestinian situation gets even more baffling than before. The Israelis are pulling out of Gaza, and 100,000 jews will be displaced to live elsewhere. There have been demonstrations by these people, and some have been arrested, probably on public order offences.
As previously stated Bush & Co are condoning the building of new jewish towns in the occupied West Bank.
Now we come to the New Wall which was supposedly built to keep the terrorists out of Israel. So with the expansion of the Jewish population the West Bank Terrorists can have a go at a bigger target as the jews continue to steal land and property that they have no right to.
In that radio transmission on Kol Yisrael Sharon said Israel is in charge of America. You know, I think he might be right after all.
Ching, ching. That'll be another $12billion Thank you.

FredC said:
I think our annual "gift" is upwards of $14,000,000,000 now. This is a conundrum isn't it :confused: If I had any say in the matter, I would INSIST that there be measurable progress made or we turn off the money spigot or at least freeze it.

FredC said:
This Israeli/Palestinian situation gets even more baffling than before. The Israelis are pulling out of Gaza, and 100,000 jews will be displaced to live elsewhere. There have been demonstrations by these people, and some have been arrested, probably on public order offences.
As previously stated Bush & Co are condoning the building of new jewish towns in the occupied West Bank.
Now we come to the New Wall which was supposedly built to keep the terrorists out of Israel. So with the expansion of the Jewish population the West Bank Terrorists can have a go at a bigger target as the jews continue to steal land and property that they have no right to.
In that radio transmission on Kol Yisrael Sharon said Israel is in charge of America. You know, I think he might be right after all.
Check out this "blurb" inre Jew/Palestinian relations: At Columbia University, for example, a different sort of controversy has been brewing about what can and can't be said. In this case, it's not an authority figure who's ruffled feathers, but students. The tensions came to a head this fall when a documentary, "Columbia Unbecoming," filmed Jewish students alleging that pro-Palestinian professors, particularly from the school's department of Middle East and Asian Languages and Cultures (MEALAC), were intimidating them.

In the film, one student who had served in the Israeli Army says a professor asked him how many Palestinians he had killed when he stood up to ask a question.

http://www.thefire.org/index.php/article/5192.html