It’s a jungle out there, who’s the gorilla?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Marx SS, Sep 29, 2005.

  1. Marx SS

    Marx SS New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2004
    Does Monday Mayhem mean anything to any Melbourne cyclists?

    Tags:

  2. GPLama

    GPLama Guest

    "Marx SS" wrote in message ...

    > Does Monday Mayhem mean anything to any Melbourne cyclists?

    umm http://tinyurl.com/csnno

    cheers,
    GPL

  3. Marx SS

    Marx SS New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2004
    I'm intrested on feedback for those who have experienced it.

    ..all I know, is that it's the new 'alley cats' ....

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    had dinner with a few peoplez who have done it. sounds like a hoot! :D

  5. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

    Yep, via Shifter Bikes. BYO knee-length Argyle socks.

    BTW - is Bike Polo still happening Richmond?
    Need to _legally work out a few anger management issues. :D :D