It could be just my obsessiveness talking, but i'm going with anyone but her.

Jun 6, 2006
I had an unusual feeling which could have just been a daydream that a certain very important person was looking at me with her mind's eye from a distance, with flattery that I estimated to be insincere. It was not an actual hallucination of them being in the room, just a slight notion that I was on their mind.
It persisted for several hours and I even thought I daydreamed that she was sending me kind little bits of advice, taking an interest in the little things I did as I puttered around at home, went to the grocery store, etc.
It got even a little intrusive. I began wondering what was going on, and what I should do about it. Someone else seemed to want to advise me to second guess my estimation that the flattery was insincere. They thought I should ask her out.
The very moment I even considered the notion, it seemed she noticed what I was thinking, and bam. Flattery over. I almost thought I heard her say, "it is too bad you resisted our schoolteacher track." The oppressive feeling that she was looking at me vanished like a puff of smoke.
I then felt one of the most powerful women in our community was simply showing everyone else an example of how they are to treat me. When you realize I didn't donate my career to the Church, all your interest in me and any attention you are showing me must instantly vanish.

I then remembered I had had the feeling she was investigating my business years before. She was an important Catholic in a large city near mine and it seemed she had wanted to know why I wouldn't teach for Catholic schools since my career in a different degree field just wasn't getting off the ground.
I had decided that if they want schoolteachers, let them pay qualified professionals a wage their work is worth, but it would be immoral for me to take their money because I couldn't shake the suspicion that it had been planned for me to not be able to get work in my degree field. I don't know by whom. If there is a secret cabal within our church which plans to hold certain people back in order to cheapen their schoolteaching or ministry, they don't advertise themselves.
I had begun to suspect for example that they kept track of who was exploitable and how. Some party or other at my home parish in another state had, for example, noticed that I was a little obsessive so they steered me toward daydreaming about explaining things with clarity and precision and I wasted many a useful hour obsessing over putting things clearly. They'd probably be all like "I didn't tell you to practice all the time. What, do you think I know anything about why you would want to?"

Some "strong Christians" do believe in slavery and may simply be advancing their cause when they try for public office.

As an aside, and I'm definitely NOT talking about Brett Kavanaugh in the original post,

I don't know any of the players involved in the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh but it all reminds me of this, now that you mention it. It occurred to one at the time that maybe pressure was kept on the likes of Christine Blasey-Ford to provide services such as schoolteaching services in exchange for protection. If she wasn't lying, and she might have been of course, perhaps she was harassed in order to provide an example of how she is to be treated until she donated her career to schoolteaching.

When I refer to some Christians believing in slavery, I am not talking about the Confederacy or the modern practice of actual slavery in, say, African gold mines. It is my suspicion that some religious school systems may have a "schoolteacher track" which involves leaving key things out of one's education so they go out and fail and get offered a job teaching at a reduced rate.

I suppose that sometimes the hierarchy of a parish or diocese is lacking in courage because they are financially dependent on the rank and file parishioner. In some cases they might prefer to kowtow to the needs of their parish instead of exerting leadership based on what they say the Church derives its authority from, i.e. scripture and tradition.

I suppose that a coalition of the more established families of the parish can start to exert influence which channels other members into tracks which benefit the main families. The priests can serve to validate the authority of the "core gang" by providing quasi-moral justifications. For example, there is a teaching that need makes right but it can be abused to mean that if they need lower teaching bills then they are justified in trying to pressure the donation of one's career.

They could also use the bond we all share as members of the same faith, to go around and demonstrate how holdouts are to be treated, such as by showing that when it becomes clear I didn't donate my career, all attention being shown to me must vanish.

I think the Black Sabbath song "The Writ" is about being pressured into ministry by such a system, even though the official version is that it is about the band's relationship with a manager.

It's easy to assume that when Tony Iommi tried to be a factory worker, they saw to it that an accident mangled one of his hands, to block him from a secular life and further trap him in ministry, and oh, look at that, they drove them all the way out of the Church.

Why did they become Satanists? Perhaps because none of their former friends would speak to them anymore if they didn't donate their lives to ministry in order to apply pressure? And perhaps the Anglicans around them have an understanding with the Catholics not to interfere? I don't know if they're even former Catholics but it's easy to assume based on the surname of the lead guitarist.

Perhaps the core families of their parish did not see these guys becoming a big part of anyone of their lives or contributing in a big enough way, so they were set aside for service? Perhaps they were experimenting with drugs or alternative lifestyles or something else which rendered them unsuitable in the eyes of the parish to marry and raise kids? Or perhaps those stumbling blocks were deliberately cast in their path to render them unsuitable for marriage and family so the parish would feel justified in having their way with them?

The "Faithful image of another man" lyric may refer to their distaste at being required by their parish to act as a stand-in for the Savior, which is what a priest is supposed to be.

The way I feel is the way I am
I wish I'd walked before I started to run to you
Just to you

What kind of people do you think we are?
Another joker who's a rock and roll star for you
Just for you

The faithful image of another man
The endless ocean of emotion I swam for you
Yeah for you

The shot troopers laying down on the floor
I wish they'd put an end to my running war with you
Yeah with you

Are you metal, are you man?
You've changed in life since you began
Yeah began

Ladies digging gold from you
Will they still dig now you're through
Yeah you're through

You bought and sold me with your lying words
The voices in the deck that you never heard came through
Yeah came through

Your folly finally got to spend with a gun
A poisoned father who has poisoned his son, that's you
Yeah that's you

I beg you please don't let it get any worse
The anger I once had has turned to a curse on you
Yeah curse you

All of the promises that never came true
You're gonna get what is coming to you, that's true
Ah, that's true

Are you Satan, are you man?
You've changed in life since it began
It began

Vultures sucking gold from you
Will they still suck now you're through

(Cats, Rats)

The search is on, so you just better run
And find yourself another way
Probably dead, they don't feel a thing
To keep them living for another day

(Rats, Rat)

You are nonentity, you have no destiny
You are a victim of a thing unknown
A mantle picture of a stolen soul
A fornication of your golden throne

You're an idiot, I don't know of any strong Christians in today's world who believe in slavery, in fact, all strong Christians are horrified by the thought of it. Why would you say such a thing? Do you have some sort of hate agenda against Christians? And most people, Christian or not, hate the idea of slavery, so for someone who would try to run for political office with some sort of agenda for slavery would never make it into any political office, and if they did they wouldn't be able to push that agenda.

Slavery isn't a big deal in America anymore, that's been long gone, however sex slave trade is a different story, but that is pushed by mostly the LEFT, not the right! Former president Bill Clinton is big into the sex trade with mostly minor children. This is another thing that the Christians are against.

So just because you hate Christians doesn't mean you have to make up some nonsense to push your agenda.

Maybe back over 2,000 years ago Christians supported slaves, but these were people that had unpaid debts with the person and they became enslaved to that person by the matter of law to repay the debt, and then every 7 years that debt was forgiven, and the slave released from further duty. And those slaves were treated with kindness and not beaten to within an inch of their lives. In fact, the slaves back then were treated much better than a lot of workers that were not slaves. Also way back then slavery was a way for which people who had no means to support themselves could survive. There were the poorly treated slaves who were captured in wars that were from the enemy and those were treated very badly, but those wars were not Christian armies, they were all sorts of countries. Another benefit to slavery back then was it removed a class of people from who worshipped the devil and practiced all sorts of witchcraft and other evils to a culture that was more Godly Fast forward to the 1800's America and Christians who owned slaves treated them far better than the blue-collar workers that worked in the factories of northern America! In today's world we don't have slavery in this country, nor does anyone want one or more.

I know you're laughing about the left supports slavery much more than the right does, so why not hear the facts from a black senator?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w
You see, the left politics enslaves blacks to being poor and keeping them there. You should listen to that short speech twice to get the full effect since your mind is so brainwashed into thinking otherwise. Here's more from the same senator:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-xBgfDdfAg
Another thing you should watch twice. Unfortunately, blacks have been blinded by all of this stuff that the left has forced upon them, I'm not sure if they'll ever see this fact, but more younger black people are beginning to see.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGVdD_QxuEc
Candice Owens has a lot of other videos as well.

This video strengthens what the senator said:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

What is being referred to here is not the slavery they practiced in the South (and parts of the North) before the Civil War.

You can take out the videos, you are on the wrong page and it is wasting forum bandwidth.

I am referring to the practice of some denominations pressuring people to serve, perhaps even boycotting them. In some ways, that's just like slavery.

I don't hate Christians. Sometimes it seems like some Christians only want the church for a gang.

that's three negatives against the church you've made but you don't hate them?

I've been in a lot of churches and none pressure people to serve except for the Jehovah's Witnesses, there may be some small, what I would call cultish churches, that might do that kind of thing, but the rule of thumb is churches don't pressure people to serve.

The church is no more of a gang then your job is! So if you want to look at that way then you belong to a gang because of your work, or school that you attend would also be a gang. Give me a break!

I don't care about bandwidth any more then you care about posting 3 rambling posts.

that's three negatives against the church you've made but you don't hate them?

I've been in a lot of churches and none pressure people to serve except for the Jehovah's Witnesses, there may be some small, what I would call cultish churches, that might do that kind of thing, but the rule of thumb is churches don't pressure people to serve.

The church is no more of a gang then your job is! So if you want to look at that way then you belong to a gang because of your work, or school that you attend would also be a gang. Give me a break!

I don't care about bandwidth any more then you care about posting 3 rambling posts.
If you dabble around in churches then you're not very committal. Who would pressure you to serve? You'd just run off to another church.

I am positing a two-tiered system. In other words, who would put a non-committal guy like you on Schoolteacher Track?

How do you think your entry looks in the Domesday Book of the churches you visited? "nice guy, just dabbling, if we hit him up to admit God wants more from him than dabbling, he'll probably run for his life."

From Wikipedia:
Domesday Book ... is a manuscript record of the "Great Survey" of much of England and parts of Wales completed in 1086 by order of King William the Conqueror. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle states:

Then, at the midwinter [1085], was the king in Gloucester with his council ... . After this had the king a large meeting, and very deep consultation with his council, about this land; how it was occupied, and by what sort of men. Then sent he his men over all England into each shire; commissioning them to find out "How many hundreds of hides were in the shire, what land the king himself had, and what stock upon the land; or, what dues he ought to have by the year from the shire."

:):):)The great TAX survey, have you got it? The great TAX survey. Just so I'm clear.:):):)

Last edited:
you're up to 4 negatives but you don't hate Christians...yeah right. What you said was your ignorance speaking...AGAIN! When a person moves to different cities a lot one cannot attend the same church now can they? So you jumped to a conclusion that was a false conclusion; then you bring up some nonsense about a tax survey and then made a huge ZERO point with it. Thanks for playing, now go play with some children because I'm tired of playing childish games with you, and I won't entertain any more efforts by you to play with me any further. So go off and have your little fun with someone else.

you're up to 4 negatives but you don't hate Christians...yeah right. What you said was your ignorance speaking...AGAIN! When a person moves to different cities a lot one cannot attend the same church now can they? So you jumped to a conclusion that was a false conclusion; then you bring up some nonsense about a tax survey and then made a huge ZERO point with it. Thanks for playing, now go play with some children because I'm tired of playing childish games with you, and I won't entertain any more efforts by you to play with me any further. So go off and have your little fun with someone else.
My point was that the fact that you move around a lot was surely carefully recorded in some Domesday Book, which is their Great Survey of What Dues They Can Expect From Your Shire.

Tony Iommi was a factory worker for a short time. He didn’t quit because of his accident. The day he had the accident at the sheet metal factory, it was already planned as his last day of work there. Accident or not, he wasn’t going back in on the following Monday.

His parents were Catholic but he hasn’t attended church since being a young boy - until he wrote a song for the church a few years ago.

Not sure where you come up with your drivel, GT.

If you dabble around in churches then you're not very committal. Who would pressure you to serve? You'd just run off to another church.

I am positing a two-tiered system. In other words, who would put a non-committal guy like you on Schoolteacher Track?

How do you think your entry looks in the Domesday Book of the churches you visited? "nice guy, just dabbling, if we hit him up to admit God wants more from him than dabbling, he'll probably run for his life."

From Wikipedia:
Domesday Book ... is a manuscript record of the "Great Survey" of much of England and parts of Wales completed in 1086 by order of King William the Conqueror. The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle states:

Then, at the midwinter [1085], was the king in Gloucester with his council ... . After this had the king a large meeting, and very deep consultation with his council, about this land; how it was occupied, and by what sort of men. Then sent he his men over all England into each shire; commissioning them to find out "How many hundreds of hides were in the shire, what land the king himself had, and what stock upon the land; or, what dues he ought to have by the year from the shire."

:):):)The great TAX survey, have you got it? The great TAX survey. Just so I'm clear.:):):)

If tales of lore are to be believed, God let his son be nailed to a cross by mere mortals. Utter parental fail.

God raised a long haired hippy who got nailed to a cross. Dad failed, son failed and apparently when he was resurrected he chilled with a hooker.

Nice.

Tony Iommi was a factory worker for a short time. He didn’t quit because of his accident. The day he had the accident at the sheet metal factory, it was already planned as his last day of work there. Accident or not, he wasn’t going back in on the following Monday.

His parents were Catholic but he hasn’t attended church since being a young boy - until he wrote a song for the church a few years ago.

Not sure where you come up with your drivel, GT.
Contemporary Satanism is really just humanism with a specific style.

Would a humanist want to courageously tell the truth about how they oppressed him? I don't think they believe the laws of nature protect anyone but the strong.

BTW there is a chance he was already leaving because they were pressuring him to join up and he said "all right I'll have to find another factory" at which point it is easy to speculate that they said "oh, no, you don't, we won't allow it."

Why would someone who was basically well off do this?

If it truly goes on, it may be conducted in order to maintain the thing which brought her to power.
In 1964 Congress passed a Civil Rights Act which set racial hiring quotas for employers designed to make them hire the same proportion of each race which was present in the community in which a given company operated.

Remember Thin Lizzie? A rock band, completely from Ireland, which clearly had a black member.
thinlizzy16.jpg

There's people like that all over Europe. I believe some units of the Buffalo Soldiers (19th century African-American cavalry) were assigned uniforms which included pickelhaubes in order to poke a little fun at how black some German people look.

Anyway, how do you get more of your people to get fine jobs in the big city? Well, if some of them show clear traces of African heritage, then you make sure there's enough money to make room for more black people to get educated and try to get jobs. The ones in the big city already during the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 were qualified for manufacturing jobs, but you don't want those, you want to get in to the industries which support manufacturing. Preferably from a classy office.

You also know that most adherents to your religion favor a stable family life and obedient children who will study if told because they want to become responsible adults and get married and have a family.

So you make sure the public education system has more money than it needs by making sure your religion's private schools have teachers at a rate the average person can afford. Especially in light of the fact that the parents will be still together and will get involved and make sure their kids study.

Soon there are lots more African-Americans vying with whites for college admission, scholarships, jobs, etc. Maybe because of racism or because the public school teachers are in too big a rush to get their money spent and don't do the best job, but not everyone wants them working in their office.

So they hire the darker European-heritage people because they can credibly claim they're black, thus giving our friend's people a boost. They are then obliged to help the less African-looking of her people and faith.

Anyway, the point is they got into better schools and fancier jobs by using their blackness. She might have been in a lesser position if she and her people hadn't been able to milk this Affirmative Action thing.

The role marked out for me was barely paid schoolteacher. I don't know anything about it, but I suspect that before 1996, they were told to collect welfare and were housed in former convents and fed donated food. Some of them were probably recruited from the welfare office, maybe because someone leaned on them like they m ay have done to Blasey-Ford. Those probably mostly taught at schools which were for future schoolteachers, or maybe they were designed to give the more family-oriented church members a leg up over their peers. So the elite families of the church maintain and strengthen their grip on power.

I sometimes suspect the present unrest is caused by the genetic findings of the last few years, which prove almost all European-heritage people have significant East African DNA, so there is no longer any benefit to forming political coalitions with blacks if you are from one of the European ethnicities which show blackness more. So the blacks lost coalition partners which may formerly have acted as a stabilizing influence which favored less radical reforms.

Then again, none of that is even remotely necessary.

Judicial retention is all the reason a corrupt judge would need. Voters could end her career by kicking her off the bench if she didn't do what they want.

Then again, none of that is even remotely necessary.

Judicial retention is all the reason a corrupt judge would need. Voters could end her career by kicking her off the bench if she didn't do what they want.

If you are referring to a Supreme Court Justice then be aware they are not voted out. They are appointed for life and can only be removed by impeachment for "high crimes". Of course some would like to lower the bar on what is a high crime. Dangerous water in my opinion.

If you are referring to a Supreme Court Justice then be aware they are not voted out. They are appointed for life and can only be removed by impeachment for "high crimes". Of course some would like to lower the bar on what is a high crime. Dangerous water in my opinion.
I never said I was referring to a Supreme Court justice. In fact, I am definitely not referring to a Supreme Court justice.

Coincidentally, though, and just saying, but you don't have a point. They invariably choose judges for the job, and their career technically can but never does start at Supreme Court justice.

Last edited:
I never said I was referring to a Supreme Court justice. In fact, I am definitely not referring to a Supreme Court justice.

Coincidentally, though, and just saying, but you don't have a point. They invariably choose judges for the job, and their career technically can but never does start at Supreme Court justice.

Ok, never mind then.

It turns out we may be distantly related.

I don't specifically recall ever meeting her but suppose I did meet her or something and didn't realize why I should remember because I didn't know who she was or that she suspected we were related.

Suppose she tried to show a little concern, realized I hadn't known what I was getting into when I came to Chicago, and decided not to help because it's not her responsibility and she had a responsibility to herself and her career, all of which would be proper rather than heinous like using mob action to pressure people into teaching for the church.