It doesn't have _much_ rat in it.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mark Thorson, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Tags:

  2. Katra

    Katra Guest

  3. "Mark Thorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > New chip recognizes 33 species of animals that may be present in meat. Read about it here:
    >
    > http://www.smalltimes.com/document_display.cfm?document_id=7508

    Interesting concept. It didn't say how long or involved the process was. It would be nice if it
    worked like an instant read thermometer. I must have missed something on the avian flu though. I
    don't recall reports that the avian flu here was the same variety as in Asia, nor that they had
    found that the flu had 'spread' here from Asia. Janet