It doesn't matter

Andy Chequer

Guest
Whether me and the Orange and myself are duelling Bristol traffic

Wether me and Binkie are zipping along fine Welsh Singletrack

Wether I'm filling my trousers on the minibike downhills

Wether I'm wrestling an LDV Convoy 400 along Suffolk backroads

Wether I'm riding a BSA shopper bike off a concrete parapet into the Solent

Wether I'm hating the vicious clutch on my Escort in 20 miles of tailbacks on the M4

Wether I'm cruising the Mumbles for an icecream on a borrowed Marin

Wether I'm contemplating the nice firm **** of the new girl at work

It's still my brain.

And nothing will ever change that.

Andy Chequer as you like it, really

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:01:14 +0100, "Andy Chequer"
<andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote:

>Whether me and the Orange and myself are duelling Bristol traffic
>
>Wether me and Binkie are zipping along fine Welsh Singletrack
>
>Wether I'm filling my trousers on the minibike downhills
>
>Wether I'm wrestling an LDV Convoy 400 along Suffolk backroads
>
>Wether I'm riding a BSA shopper bike off a concrete parapet into the Solent
>
>Wether I'm hating the vicious clutch on my Escort in 20 miles of tailbacks on the M4
>
>Wether I'm cruising the Mumbles for an icecream on a borrowed Marin
>
>Wether I'm contemplating the nice firm **** of the new girl at work
>
>It's still my brain.
>
>And nothing will ever change that.
>
>Andy Chequer as you like it, really

Truely nice, Bill

:-]

Andy Chequer wrote:

> Whether me and the Orange and myself are duelling Bristol traffic
>
> Wether me and Binkie are zipping along fine Welsh Singletrack
>
> Wether I'm filling my trousers on the minibike downhills
>
> Wether I'm wrestling an LDV Convoy 400 along Suffolk backroads
>
> Wether I'm riding a BSA shopper bike off a concrete parapet into the Solent
>
> Wether I'm hating the vicious clutch on my Escort in 20 miles of tailbacks on the M4
>
> Wether I'm cruising the Mumbles for an icecream on a borrowed Marin
>
> Wether I'm contemplating the nice firm **** of the new girl at work
>
> It's still my brain.
>
> And nothing will ever change that.
>
> Andy Chequer as you like it, really