It doesn't matter

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andy Chequer, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    Whether me and the Orange and myself are duelling Bristol traffic

    Wether me and Binkie are zipping along fine Welsh Singletrack

    Wether I'm filling my trousers on the minibike downhills

    Wether I'm wrestling an LDV Convoy 400 along Suffolk backroads

    Wether I'm riding a BSA shopper bike off a concrete parapet into the Solent

    Wether I'm hating the vicious clutch on my Escort in 20 miles of tailbacks on the M4

    Wether I'm cruising the Mumbles for an icecream on a borrowed Marin

    Wether I'm contemplating the nice firm arse of the new girl at work

    It's still my brain.

    And nothing will ever change that.

    Andy Chequer as you like it, really

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:01:14 +0100, "Andy Chequer"
    <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote:

    >Whether me and the Orange and myself are duelling Bristol traffic
    >
    >Wether me and Binkie are zipping along fine Welsh Singletrack
    >
    >Wether I'm filling my trousers on the minibike downhills
    >
    >Wether I'm wrestling an LDV Convoy 400 along Suffolk backroads
    >
    >Wether I'm riding a BSA shopper bike off a concrete parapet into the Solent
    >
    >Wether I'm hating the vicious clutch on my Escort in 20 miles of tailbacks on the M4
    >
    >Wether I'm cruising the Mumbles for an icecream on a borrowed Marin
    >
    >Wether I'm contemplating the nice firm arse of the new girl at work
    >
    >It's still my brain.
    >
    >And nothing will ever change that.
    >
    >Andy Chequer as you like it, really

    Truely nice, Bill

    :-]

  3. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    Andy Chequer wrote:

    > Whether me and the Orange and myself are duelling Bristol traffic
    >
    > Wether me and Binkie are zipping along fine Welsh Singletrack
    >
    > Wether I'm filling my trousers on the minibike downhills
    >
    > Wether I'm wrestling an LDV Convoy 400 along Suffolk backroads
    >
    > Wether I'm riding a BSA shopper bike off a concrete parapet into the Solent
    >
    > Wether I'm hating the vicious clutch on my Escort in 20 miles of tailbacks on the M4
    >
    > Wether I'm cruising the Mumbles for an icecream on a borrowed Marin
    >
    > Wether I'm contemplating the nice firm arse of the new girl at work
    >
    > It's still my brain.
    >
    > And nothing will ever change that.
    >
    > Andy Chequer as you like it, really

    Ah! Thanks that helped.