It happened ;-)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, May 3, 2003.

  1. Nathan's road shoes arrived this morning (only taken over 2 weeks from Bourne Sports - I'm *not*
    impressed). Fitted the cleats & he's been trying them out today. He has a magnificent graze on his
    knee now ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. Alex Graham

    Alex Graham Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    > Nathan's road shoes arrived this morning (only taken over 2 weeks from Bourne Sports - I'm *not*
    > impressed). Fitted the cleats & he's been trying them out today. He has a magnificent graze on his
    > knee now ;-)

    eeeeuuuuhhhhh. You live and learn :)

    --

    -Alex

    ----------------------------------
    [email protected]

    http://alexpg.ath.cx:3353/cycling.php http://www.westerleycycling.org.uk
    ----------------------------------

  3. >eeeeuuuuhhhhh. You live and learn :)

    True. I wonder if he manages not to graze himself today ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Nathan's road shoes arrived this morning (only taken over 2 weeks from Bourne Sports - I'm *not*
    > impressed). Fitted the cleats & he's been trying them out today. He has a magnificent graze on his
    > knee now ;-)

    Well, as Nathan will be able to tell you, that's what happens when you try to use a new cleat system
    without first fitting a disk wheel. :)

    --
    Dave...

  5. >Well, as Nathan will be able to tell you, that's what happens when you try to use a new cleat
    >system without first fitting a disk wheel. :)

    Hah! I'm not as green as I'm cabbage looking ;-)

    Cheers, helen s