It happened ;-)

Wafflycathcsdir

Guest
Nathan's road shoes arrived this morning (only taken over 2 weeks from Bourne Sports - I'm *not*
impressed). Fitted the cleats & he's been trying them out today. He has a magnificent graze on his
knee now ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

>eeeeuuuuhhhhh. You live and learn :)

True. I wonder if he manages not to graze himself today ;-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

[email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Nathan's road shoes arrived this morning (only taken over 2 weeks from Bourne Sports - I'm *not*
> impressed). Fitted the cleats & he's been trying them out today. He has a magnificent graze on his
> knee now ;-)

Well, as Nathan will be able to tell you, that's what happens when you try to use a new cleat system
without first fitting a disk wheel. :)

--
Dave...

>Well, as Nathan will be able to tell you, that's what happens when you try to use a new cleat
>system without first fitting a disk wheel. :)

Hah! I'm not as green as I'm cabbage looking ;-)

Cheers, helen s