It is a great day

Status

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
when Daylight Savings Time starts.

85 degrees here today in San Diego. The gloaming doesn't happen until 7:30 - good time for a Fattie
Fred to get in some exertion after work. It's so nice out that even the patheticly low level of
fitness feels good.

Mike S.

Guest
> when Daylight Savings Time starts.
>
> 85 degrees here today in San Diego. The gloaming doesn't happen until
7:30 -
> good time for a Fattie Fred to get in some exertion after work. It's so
nice
> out that even the patheticly low level of fitness feels good.

The air was a little dry tonite at the San Diego Velodrome for our first Tuesday night racing
nite. Unfortunately, the lights weren't working, so we all raced an unofficial practice race
till dark-ish.

Next week!

Mike

Heather Halvors

Guest
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> when Daylight Savings Time starts.

not when you have to get up at 3 to ride to work, it isn't!

bye what's my name again? (yawn)

Heather Halvors

Guest
er, sorry, just ignore that little bit of negativity that escaped into a post.

long live daylightsavings time!

heather halvorson wrote:

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >
> > when Daylight Savings Time starts.
>
> not when you have to get up at 3 to ride to work, it isn't!
>
> bye what's my name again? (yawn)

Dave

Guest
"heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> >
> > when Daylight Savings Time starts.
>
> not when you have to get up at 3 to ride to work, it isn't!
>
> bye what's my name again? (yawn)

sissy :) 6:00 a.m. here and I am getting HOME from work, 3 hour nap, then off to school for 6
hours...*yawn* Dave

Colin Campbell

Guest
Your post says 12:55:28 GMT. Assuming that GMT didn't change to a Daylight time, that means you
posted at 5:55AM PDT (actually, I displayed the headers and they show the local time). So you got
home just as I started to shave before riding to work. Good man!

But I'll bet I had a better view of the world on my ride. Colin

Dave wrote:

> "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > >
> > > when Daylight Savings Time starts.
> >
> > not when you have to get up at 3 to ride to work, it isn't!
> >
> > bye what's my name again? (yawn)
>
> sissy :) 6:00 a.m. here and I am getting HOME from work, 3 hour nap, then off to school for 6
> hours...*yawn* Dave

Kurgan Gringion

Guest
"heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> er, sorry, just ignore that little bit of negativity that escaped into a
post.

> long live daylightsavings time!

way to backtrack. Your first post exhibits your true feelings.

It's ok. I won't hold your dislike of DST against you.

Danny Callen

Guest
> when Daylight Savings Time starts.
>
> 85 degrees here today in San Diego. The gloaming doesn't happen until
7:30 -
> good time for a Fattie Fred to get in some exertion after work. It's so
nice
> out that even the patheticly low level of fitness feels good.

cancelled due to snow and our first club "training race" was cancelled as well due to ..snow. Screw
it, I'm headin' to do back to back races in Rhode Island this weekend and I'll take my damn X
Country skiis if I have to.

Danny Callen ..Winter Fat in <gulp> April!!!!!!

Heather Halvors

Guest
Dave wrote:

> "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> > >
> > > when Daylight Savings Time starts.
> >
> > not when you have to get up at 3 to ride to work, it isn't!
> >
> > bye what's my name again? (yawn)
>
> sissy :) 6:00 a.m. here and I am getting HOME from work, 3 hour nap, then off to school for 6
> hours...*yawn* Dave

yeah, but your body is probably so screwed up by that schedule that it probably *liked* when
dlst started.

and reading your post made me tired :) sissy girl

Heather Halvors

Guest
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> way to backtrack. Your first post exhibits your true feelings.
>
> It's ok. I won't hold your dislike of DST against you.

heh! thanks. and really, i'm not trying to deny my true feelings, just to keep them from ruining
everyone else's enjoyment of life.

heather "i realized today that negative thinking will never get me anywhere. from now on, i will
concentrate all of my energy on negative action."- karlos the jackal, in the fanzine "throwrug"

Status
Not open for further replies.