It isn't just the Sunsets that are lovely in Hawaii....

SierraSlim

Oct 4, 2010
[COLOR= #0000ff]... the sunrises are gorgeous too! It's the only place that I get up before sunrise on vacation, because I never want to miss one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff][/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]It IS a great place, Dave.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]What's interesting is that the condo we use faces west. So we do see the sunset itself, but these lovely sunrises are the clouds REFLECTING what's going on to the east beyond the mountains behind us. It's what I love about that location; we truly get the best of both worlds. I sit on the lanai with Kona coffee or chai tea, a hearty nutty health-bread type piece of toast, and watch the world change colors. It's the perfect way to start a day. And then, at the end of a fun day, we sit on the lanai with our pina coladas and appetizers, and watch it change again. I almost can't imagine a more perfect existence. If only I could live there![/COLOR]

I thought this thread was going to show some scantily clad young things...........

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sorry, jimbo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]I DID see a few scantily clad young things on the beach in Hawaii. But they were wearing diapers, so unless you're more perverted than I think, you just wouldn't be interested.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sorry to disappoint you, lol.[/COLOR]