It lives! 81 speeds...

"Hillel" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>> > Confuse people...enclose the space frame with clear plastic and have a Hamster running inside
>> > on a treadwheel as your drive (claim you have a

Today I thought about how I could seal it all up and fill it with helium, thus giving it better
weight advantage (~;

rorschandt

"rorschandt" skrev

> Today I thought about how I could seal it all up and fill it with helium, thus giving it better
> weight advantage (~;

Wouldnt that be cruelty to animals?

M.

"Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

> "rorschandt" skrev

>> Today I thought about how I could seal it all up and fill it with helium, thus giving it better
>> weight advantage (~;
>
> Wouldnt that be cruelty to animals?
>
> M.

Not the Hamster! The bike frame...oy.

"rorschandt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Today I thought about how I could seal it all up and fill it with helium, thus giving it better
> weight advantage (~;

Provide a tube to suck a little helium before responding to stupid questions about the trike. :)