"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
> >7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for > > Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it easily. > > So it's 8 for Lance. > > > > > > No it's still seven I'm afraid. > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then that's a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it 3?? As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
> >7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for > > Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it easily. > > So it's 8 for Lance. > > > > > > No it's still seven I'm afraid. > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then that's a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it 3?? As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
> >7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for > > Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it easily. > > So it's 8 for Lance. > > > > > > No it's still seven I'm afraid. > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then that's a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it 3?? As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
>>>7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for >>>Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it > >easily. > >>>So it's 8 for Lance. >>> >>> >> >>No it's still seven I'm afraid. >> > > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then >that's >a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it >3?? >As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
Close, but not quite.
It means that his 1999-2005 results in the tour amount to seven virtual failures, as in "IF he hadn't had cancer, he would have lost the 1999-2005 tours" - to parallel Lemond's "IF I hadn't been ordered to hold back on that Pyrenean stage, I would have won the 1985 tour" virtual win.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
>>>7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for >>>Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it > >easily. > >>>So it's 8 for Lance. >>> >>> >> >>No it's still seven I'm afraid. >> > > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then >that's >a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it >3?? >As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
Close, but not quite.
It means that his 1999-2005 results in the tour amount to seven virtual failures, as in "IF he hadn't had cancer, he would have lost the 1999-2005 tours" - to parallel Lemond's "IF I hadn't been ordered to hold back on that Pyrenean stage, I would have won the 1985 tour" virtual win.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
>>>7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for >>>Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it > >easily. > >>>So it's 8 for Lance. >>> >>> >> >>No it's still seven I'm afraid. >> > > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then >that's >a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it >3?? >As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
Close, but not quite.
It means that his 1999-2005 results in the tour amount to seven virtual failures, as in "IF he hadn't had cancer, he would have lost the 1999-2005 tours" - to parallel Lemond's "IF I hadn't been ordered to hold back on that Pyrenean stage, I would have won the 1985 tour" virtual win.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
>>>7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for >>>Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it > >easily. > >>>So it's 8 for Lance. >>> >>> >> >>No it's still seven I'm afraid. >> > > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then >that's >a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it >3?? >As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
Close, but not quite.
It means that his 1999-2005 results in the tour amount to seven virtual failures, as in "IF he hadn't had cancer, he would have lost the 1999-2005 tours" - to parallel Lemond's "IF I hadn't been ordered to hold back on that Pyrenean stage, I would have won the 1985 tour" virtual win.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
>>>7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for >>>Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it > >easily. > >>>So it's 8 for Lance. >>> >>> >> >>No it's still seven I'm afraid. >> > > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then >that's >a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it >3?? >As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
Close, but not quite.
It means that his 1999-2005 results in the tour amount to seven virtual failures, as in "IF he hadn't had cancer, he would have lost the 1999-2005 tours" - to parallel Lemond's "IF I hadn't been ordered to hold back on that Pyrenean stage, I would have won the 1985 tour" virtual win.
"Callistus Valerius" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...
>>>7 confirmed tdf wins, and next years edition will be a virtual win for >>>Lance, as it obvious if he wanted next years tdf, he would have it > >easily. > >>>So it's 8 for Lance. >>> >>> >> >>No it's still seven I'm afraid. >> > > if it's Jan vs Basso, and we know Lance is better than both, then >that's >a virtual win for Lance. How many virtual wins does LeMond have, is it >3?? >As Lance kept winning, LeMond's number kept getting bigger.
Virtual win? What are you blabbering on about?
How about a virtual fall off and break your leg during stage 2?
It's so sweet when a novice ventures into a classic rbr trope. It's sort of like watching "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead."
The best answer on virtual Tour wins comes from Lance Armstrong, who was asked how many TdFs he would have won if he hadn't had cancer: his answer was zero.
All his wins are virtual. It's good to have this cleared up.
Close, but not quite.
It means that his 1999-2005 results in the tour amount to seven virtual failures, as in "IF he hadn't had cancer, he would have lost the 1999-2005 tours" - to parallel Lemond's "IF I hadn't been ordered to hold back on that Pyrenean stage, I would have won the 1985 tour" virtual win.
It's true! I myself have two virtual TdF wins, but the third time I had to be content with a virtual KoM win.
I blame my parents,
No, its that livedrunk(tm) lifestyle.
You've made me all depressed now. I need a drink. Mm. Gin and tonic.
Still looking for a cheap Canadian source for seltzer CO2 cartridges,
-- Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/ "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
It's true! I myself have two virtual TdF wins, but the third time I had to be content with a virtual KoM win.
I blame my parents,
No, its that livedrunk(tm) lifestyle.
You've made me all depressed now. I need a drink. Mm. Gin and tonic.
Still looking for a cheap Canadian source for seltzer CO2 cartridges,
-- Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/ "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
It's true! I myself have two virtual TdF wins, but the third time I had to be content with a virtual KoM win.
I blame my parents,
No, its that livedrunk(tm) lifestyle.
You've made me all depressed now. I need a drink. Mm. Gin and tonic.
Still looking for a cheap Canadian source for seltzer CO2 cartridges,
-- Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/ "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos
It's true! I myself have two virtual TdF wins, but the third time I had to be content with a virtual KoM win.
I blame my parents,
No, its that livedrunk(tm) lifestyle.
You've made me all depressed now. I need a drink. Mm. Gin and tonic.
Still looking for a cheap Canadian source for seltzer CO2 cartridges,
-- Ryan Cousineau [email hidden] http://www.wiredcola.com/ "I don't want kids who are thinking about going into mathematics to think that they have to take drugs to succeed." -Paul Erdos