Bike Cafe · Public discussion

It's warm early this season!

Started by jhuskey · · Last activity · 4 posts · 995 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
14 June 2010
Last activity
14 June 2010
Original author
jhuskey
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
995
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I thought I would take my ride early Sunday since it was so hot. At 15 mile my shoes caught on fire. Luckly my a** had melted 30 mins earlier and had ran down my legs and extinguished the flames. On a big climb I noted the yellow line in the road was melting and puddling so I had to zig zag to avoid them but I think I could have been hallucinating from the heat. I later paused to take in a nice steaming gulp of Gatorade.They say the steam is good for your complexion.
    A little ways further Jessica Alba, half naked, drove up in her Porche and poured half a glass of cold beer over my body and cooled me off as the foam ran down my chest...... wait I think that was another hallucination . At 25 miles into the ride two medium sized dogs chased me until they both burst into fames on the hot pavement The last few mile of the ride are a bit hazy I think I black out once or twice on the climbs. Did I mention it was hot?

  2. So was it hot outside? 😉
    I'm not a fan of super hot days, they're just horrible. The Jessica Alba part sounded fun, I only have hallucinations of collapsing and gremlins finding my toasted body. I just moved into the dorms, I haven't had a chance to get out and ride yet, except to class. I'm a bit worried now...

  3. It is the first time I ever felt dizzy during a ride. I actually hooked up with another rider about half way through an we took turns pacing. I lost about 4 pounds of fluid during the ride.
    Some days are tough on an old guy.

  4. Wow, JH. I wonder how hot you'd have to get before Jessica would drive up in her Porche totally nekid?! :eek: 😎

    Next time take pics of them hallucinations. 😄

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.