IT SEEMS churlish to whinge

pyrenees

Guest
IT SEEMS churlish to whinge about water restrictions
when bushfires still rage around the state.But I'm angry
at the State Government's decision to target gardeners
in this battle to save water. Under stage 3 restrictions,
introduced on January 1, watering is restricted to twice
a week but biking is not is this fair.

pyrenees said:
IT SEEMS churlish to whinge about water restrictions
when bushfires still rage around the state.But I'm angry
at the State Government's decision to target gardeners
in this battle to save water. Under stage 3 restrictions,
introduced on January 1, watering is restricted to twice
a week but biking is not is this fair.
What is blazers is the possible connection?

scotty72 said:
What is blazers is the possible connection?

Well maybe if cycling was restricted to twice weekly, there would be no need to shower so frequently, thus saving water?

Hey, it's a theory.

matagi said:
Well maybe if cycling was restricted to twice weekly, there would be no need to shower so frequently, thus saving water?

Hey, it's a theory.

They're just playing funny buggers with this piece: http://www.theage.com.au/news/opinion/gardeners-bear-the-brunt-in-battle-for-water/2007/01/10/1168105050111.html

I have no idea as to what the point is, but that's assuming there is a point, which I doubt this troll has...

LotteBum said:
I couldn't agree more. Let's go and kill some cyclists.

Nah, I wanna launch a jih@d against Paris/Nicky Hilton wannabees. Especially the ones about my age who really should know better.

Table 14, your saucer of milk is ready.

matagi said:
Well maybe if cycling was restricted to twice weekly, there would be no need to shower so frequently, thus saving water?

ohhh that's easily fixed :) less showers :)

IT SEEMS churlish to whinge about water restrictions
when bushfires still rage around the state.But I'm angry
at the State Government's decision to target gardeners
in this battle to save water. Under stage 3 restrictions,
introduced on January 1, watering is restricted to twice
a week but biking, swimming, running, jogging, horseriding, skiing, fishing, eating, drinking, sleeping, fscking, wsnking, reading is not is this fair.

no, no, its not fair... you are so right... how could we have been so blind?

asterope said:
IT SEEMS churlish to whinge about water restrictions
when bushfires still rage around the state.But I'm angry
at the State Government's decision to target gardeners
in this battle to save water. Under stage 3 restrictions,
introduced on January 1, watering is restricted to twice
a week but biking, swimming, running, jogging, horseriding, skiing, fishing, eating, drinking, sleeping, fscking, wsnking, reading is not is this fair.

no, no, its not fair... you are so right... how could we have been so blind?
If you think about it, by exercising, we make ourselves thirsty - thus drink more and so, deplete the damns. :)

Scotty

Here's a thought ..... bunch ride = bunch shower? (be afraid, be very afraid)

cfsmtb said:
Nah, I wanna launch a jih@d against Paris/Nicky Hilton wannabees. Especially the ones about my age who really should know better.
I agree with you. They waste not only water, but oxygen!

LotteBum said:
I agree with you. They waste not only water, but oxygen!
perhaps we need more chlorine in the gene pool?

oops... hold on... you arent allowed to have pools nowadays are you :p

asterope said:
no, no, its not fair... you are so right... how could we have been so blind?

Cmon, it's the internerd. You forgot to add fapping.

cfsmtb said:
Cmon, it's the internerd. You forgot to add fapping.
i also forgot to add ganking (g4nking), seems like theres alot of ganking going on on the interweb these days... im not sure how much water it uses seeing that most of the people i know that gank on a regular occasion either drink jolt cola or bourbon and coke...

asterope said:
i also forgot to add ganking (g4nking), seems like theres alot of ganking going on on the interweb these days... im not sure how much water it uses seeing that most of the people i know that gank on a regular occasion either drink jolt cola or bourbon and coke...

Perhaps there is a correlation btn the rate of ingestion of jolt or B&C (mmmm) and the incidence of ganking? ;)

LotteBum wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
> > Nah, I wanna launch a jih@d against Paris/Nicky Hilton wannabees.
> > Especially the ones about my age who really should know better.

> I agree with you. They waste not only water, but oxygen!

I was always fond of that Basil Faulty put-down, "you're a waste of
space!"

Travis