IT SEEMS churlish to whinge

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by pyrenees, Jan 10, 2007.

  1. pyrenees

    pyrenees Guest

    IT SEEMS churlish to whinge about water restrictions
    when bushfires still rage around the state.But I'm angry
    at the State Government's decision to target gardeners
    in this battle to save water. Under stage 3 restrictions,
    introduced on January 1, watering is restricted to twice
    a week but biking is not is this fair.

    Tags:

  2. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    I couldn't agree more. Let's go and kill some cyclists.

  3. scotty72

    scotty72 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2005
    What is blazers is the possible connection?

  4. Shabby

    Shabby New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2003
    Lets ALL respond to the trolls........ then they'll go away, won't they?

    :confused:

  5. scotty72

    scotty72 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2005
    I was bored

  6. matagi

    matagi Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2006
    Messages:
    8,161
    Well maybe if cycling was restricted to twice weekly, there would be no need to shower so frequently, thus saving water?

    Hey, it's a theory.

  7. eddiec

    eddiec New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2004
    They're just playing funny buggers with this piece: http://www.theage.com.au/news/opinion/gardeners-bear-the-brunt-in-battle-for-water/2007/01/10/1168105050111.html

    I have no idea as to what the point is, but that's assuming there is a point, which I doubt this troll has...

  8. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Nah, I wanna launch a [email protected] against Paris/Nicky Hilton wannabees. Especially the ones about my age who really should know better.

    Table 14, your saucer of milk is ready.

  9. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    ohhh that's easily fixed :) less showers :)

  10. asterope

    asterope New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    IT SEEMS churlish to whinge about water restrictions
    when bushfires still rage around the state.But I'm angry
    at the State Government's decision to target gardeners
    in this battle to save water. Under stage 3 restrictions,
    introduced on January 1, watering is restricted to twice
    a week but biking, swimming, running, jogging, horseriding, skiing, fishing, eating, drinking, sleeping, fscking, wsnking, reading is not is this fair.

    no, no, its not fair... you are so right... how could we have been so blind?

  11. scotty72

    scotty72 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2005
    If you think about it, by exercising, we make ourselves thirsty - thus drink more and so, deplete the damns. :)

    Scotty

  12. matagi

    matagi Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2006
    Messages:
    8,161
    Here's a thought ..... bunch ride = bunch shower? (be afraid, be very afraid)

  13. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    Name the time and the place and I'll be there!!!! :D

  14. LotteBum

    LotteBum New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2004
    Messages:
    1,138
    I agree with you. They waste not only water, but oxygen!

  15. asterope

    asterope New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    perhaps we need more chlorine in the gene pool?

    oops... hold on... you arent allowed to have pools nowadays are you :p

  16. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Cmon, it's the internerd. You forgot to add fapping.

  17. asterope

    asterope New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2006
    i also forgot to add ganking (g4nking), seems like theres alot of ganking going on on the interweb these days... im not sure how much water it uses seeing that most of the people i know that gank on a regular occasion either drink jolt cola or bourbon and coke...

  18. warrwych

    warrwych New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2004
    Messages:
    1,009
    Perhaps there is a correlation btn the rate of ingestion of jolt or B&C (mmmm) and the incidence of ganking? ;)

  19. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Off for some off-line ganking now.

    Beer, Beer, Beer, I'm going fer a beer. :p
    http://www2.b3ta.com/beer/

  20. Travis

    Travis Guest

    LotteBum wrote:
    > cfsmtb Wrote:
    > > Nah, I wanna launch a [email protected] against Paris/Nicky Hilton wannabees.
    > > Especially the ones about my age who really should know better.

    > I agree with you. They waste not only water, but oxygen!

    I was always fond of that Basil Faulty put-down, "you're a waste of
    space!"

    Travis