It was warm enough to ride today!

I'm always happy to hear from fellow cyclists across the world, when they're lucky enough to have great weather. Living down here in the southern hemisphere, we are blessed with warm and sunny days for most of the year. I know that this is not the case for fellow riders living in the northern hemisphere. Make the most of it, and happy cycling!

It has been warm enough to ride here for a few weeks now, but the other day we got ice and snow for no apparent reason, which threw me off track a little bit to be honest with you. So I had to go without riding for a couple of days, but now the sun is out and everything seems to be okay again, which is very good indeed. So now I am enjoying the nice weather and the ability to cycle instead of walking or using my car when I go out.

There is nothing like a open gap in bad weather. It can really make your day, unfortunately this year I haven't been able to take advantage of them. :(

It was finally warm out enough over here too! It was only about 65 this morning so I had a nice chance to go out on my bike, but since I had to work I had to call it a miss...

I've been dealing with severe thunderstorms for the past few days and haven't had the opportunity to ride. I think I'm going through some kind of biker's withdrawal, it's very concerning.

It's better to ride in cold weather because on this type of weather we generally not want to go out of our house and to do any kind of activity and it's better to ride.As riding makes you fit for life and makes your body circulation up and warms your body.And keeps you mentally healthy.
So, I am going out to ride with my friends.

It is getting better here in Serbia. It is the beginning of spring and even though the weather is not perfect I see a lot of people jogging and cycling. I started my running season but still waiting for the bike to be ready. It is still being worked on at the shop. It was pretty much ruined since it has been stolen but sunny days are ahead of us and it will be nice to ride again my old friend :)

I will prefer riding in winters or you can say when it's cold because in this season when you are at home then your whole body is cool and your body circulation is also not good as we don't want to go out in winter's and cycling is a great idea for me to keep my body circulation good and keep me fit.

It's raining again, I was hoping to go riding a little but looks like it won't be today. Lets hope things get better on the weekend.

I love riding my bike when it's cool with the breeze flowing. I am experiencing a cool weather outside and I would love to ride the bicycle today. I will definitely take out my bike today.

Yes, I agree with you @rajeshcycles I also love cycling in winter because as this is my favourite season and cycling in cold weather makes your body warm and keeps your body circulation good and you don't get ill easily in winter also as you will have strong stamina and this will help a lot to fight against common diseases like the cough and cold during winter.
I love to ride in winter.
But you should ride on your decision. Listen to your heart and move on.
Good luck.

Where I live I almost always enjoy summertime. A little too 'sunny' for my taste, but great for a ride anyway. I've seen people riding bikes during very cold weather conditions, below zero, I think they must keep riding to keep the gears warm otherwise if they stop they will end up as a ice cube in a few minutes.

The tempreture in my city is kinda cool and I love to ride my cycle in cool weather. I don't like to ride when the wether is hot! I dislike the hot weather because I feel incomfortable.

Yes, the first days of spring are my favourites with cycling.
A little breeze and not so much sun and you can spend a while day biking in the nature. I was just out last weekend and can't wait it to be nice temperature again because it is raining a little bit now.