    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: Dr Hulda Clark SCAM AGAIN!
    Date: 1999/03/02
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    >* It's all a SCAM! If you think you have parasites have a
    > Dr. check you out and have lab tests done. It seems only
    > Ms. Clark can SEE these invisible parasites.

    WRONG WRONG WRONG! I HAVE USED THE ZAPPER, TAKEN HER
    PRODUCTS FOR PARASITES. IT WORKS! I HAVE PASSED MANY, I ALSO
    HAVE DONE THE KIDNEY AND LIVER CLEANSE--THEY WORK ALSO. I
    WAS VERY ILL AND I AM MUCH BETTER. DON'T MAKE STATEMENTS
    UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT!!!

    </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Happy Oyster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > <quote> From: [email protected] (JDrew63929) Subject: Re:
    > Dr Hulda Clark SCAM AGAIN! Date: 1999/03/02 Message-ID:
    > <[email protected]>#1/1
    >

    > >* It's all a SCAM! If you think you have parasites have a
    > > Dr. check you out and have lab tests done. It seems
    > > only Ms. Clark can SEE these invisible parasites.
    >
    > WRONG WRONG WRONG! I HAVE USED THE ZAPPER, TAKEN HER
    > PRODUCTS FOR PARASITES. IT WORKS! I HAVE PASSED MANY, I
    > ALSO HAVE DONE THE KIDNEY AND LIVER CLEANSE--THEY WORK
    > ALSO. I WAS VERY ILL AND I AM MUCH BETTER. DON'T MAKE
    > STATEMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT!!!
    I'm about to fall from my chair in laughter. I'm
    picturing her digging through disgusting clumps of
    reeking stool in her commode looking for parasites. Oh,
    good heavens.... LOL!!!!

    Kim