Italian Bikes???

Hell and High Water

Guest
Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?

I know some of the Bianchi's are.

Thanks for help with others.

-Bob

On Mar 1, 9:24 am, Hell and High Water <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?
>
> I know some of the Bianchi's are.
>
> Thanks for help with others.
>
> -Bob

Colnago (except for lower end)
Pinarello
Wiliers
Pegoretti

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> On Mar 1, 9:24 am, Hell and High Water <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?
> >
> > I know some of the Bianchi's are.
> >
> > Thanks for help with others.
> >
> > -Bob

> Colnago (except for lower end)
> Pinarello
> Wiliers
> Pegoretti

Thanks!

-Bob

On Mar 1, 9:07 am, "gds" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 1, 9:24 am, Hell and High Water <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?

> > I know some of the Bianchi's are.

> > Thanks for help with others.

> > -Bob

> Colnago (except for lower end)
> Pinarello
> Wiliers
> Pegoretti

DeRosa

On Mar 1, 11:07 am, "gds" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 1, 9:24 am, Hell and High Water <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?

> > I know some of the Bianchi's are.

> > Thanks for help with others.

> > -Bob

> Colnago (except for lower end)
> Pinarello
> Wiliers
> Pegoretti

Plus at least Torelli and Mondonico (though these often receive
superior USA paint jobs).

On 2 Mar 2007 15:14:19 -0800, "Chalo" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?

>> > I know some of the Bianchi's are.

>> > Thanks for help with others.

>> > -Bob

>> Colnago (except for lower end)
>> Pinarello
>> Wiliers
>> Pegoretti

>Plus at least Torelli and Mondonico (though these often receive
>superior USA paint jobs).

And an excellent brand sold here and there in the U.S. is Viner, which
even a couple of years after owning one, I thought was Austrian. Bit
surprised that it was Italian.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Hell and High Water" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?
>

> I know some of the Bianchi's are.
>

> Thanks for help with others.
>

> -Bob

Serotta. Just kidding, it's American.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Chalo" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Mar 1, 11:07 am, "gds" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Mar 1, 9:24 am, Hell and High Water <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Which brands are actually MADE in Italy?

> > > I know some of the Bianchi's are.

> > > Thanks for help with others.

> > > -Bob

> > Colnago (except for lower end)
> > Pinarello
> > Wiliers

Well, except the ones that are rebadged Scotts...

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2004/news/jun25

Scroll down to "Scott weighs in on Rebellin's bike"